The Clink Prison Museum Tickets
Constructed on the original site of Britain’s oldest prison, the Clink Prison Museum boasts of a 600-year-old history. Roam its spooky corridors, see original artifacts, handle torture instruments, and learn the horrifying tales of those incarcerated here!
- Dare to visit the oldest and most formidable prison in Britain
- Travel back in time and immerse yourself in a history that dates back to the 12th century
- Be shocked by the terrifying stories of prison torture
- Get close and personal to fascinating artifacts including torture devices
- Admission into the Clink Prison Museum
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Step into the most formidable prison in Britain for a scary (but fascinating) tour! The Clink Prison has a notorious past that spans 600 years - one that you will explore on this exciting adventure. Apart from drunks, vagrants, and petty thieves, some of history's most significant criminals were housed here. A famous example is John Rogers, the man who translated the Bible into English from Latin during the reign of Queen 'Bloody' Mary I.
The list also includes royalist supporters during the English Civil Wars, Puritans, and more. Learn about the actions that lead people to warrant a stint in this prison. Also, discover the way the prison meted out horrible acts of torture. You will even get to hold some torture devices once used for punishment!
know before you go
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible
- Daily, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Please note that the last admission is 30 minutes before closing
Children aged 0-15yrs, students, seniors aged 60 yrs and above, as well as families (2 adults + 2 children), enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at The Clink Prison Museum
- Address: 1 Clink St, London SE1 9DG, United Kingdom
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - The Clink Prison Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Closest Tube Station: London Bridge
- Closest Train: London Bridge Rail Station
- Closest Parking: NCP Car Park, Kipling St, London SE1 3RU
- By River Transport: MBNA Thames Clippers serve Bankside Pier every 20 minutes throughout the day, from 7:00 AM until late into the evening. The Clink Prison is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the pier
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout