Blue Mountains Scenic World Pass
Visit the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains of Australia at Katoomba's Scenic World, offering a wide range of experiences to enjoy!
- Explore Katoomba's Scenic World, an attraction tucked away in Australia's Blue Mountains.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Scenic Walkway, Skyway, Cableway, and Railway!
- Discover wonderful perspectives of this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site.
- The Scenic Walkway lets you walk along a 500-meter boardwalk under a rainforest canopy.
- The Scenic Skyway lets you catch views of the Katoomba Falls, Three Sisters, Mt Solitary, and Jamison Valley as you glide from one cliff-top to the next.
- Ride one of the world's steepest railways on the Scenic Railway at a 52° incline.
- Take the 545-meter scenic cableway and descend into the Jamison Valley.
- Entry into Scenic World
- Unlimited use of skyways, railways cableways & walkways
- Food and Drinks
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Your Scenic Pass whisks you away to the Blue Mountains area and lets you enjoy an adventurous day in the great outdoors! Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site, only 2 hours away from Sydney, and experience the many thrilling rides and attractions that dot the valley.- With unlimited access to the Scenic Walkway, Skyway, Cableway, and Railway, you're all set!
Enjoy access to the Scenic Railway, the steepest passenger railway in the world with a 52-degree incline. From within the glass-roofed carriages of the train, you will have spectacular panoramic views of the verdant valley and its eucalyptus-scented rainforests.
Scenic Walkway & Skyway
Take in the magnificent vistas in a relaxed manner by strolling through the forest on the 2.4-kilometer-long Scenic Walkway or test your fear of heights on the Scenic Skyway, a bridge with a glass floor suspended 270 meters above a ravine. Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of the national park, and snap memorable pictures of the scenic vistas of the valley while you trek through the forest. You can also explore the gorgeous rock formations of the Jenolan Caves, a natural wonder carved out of the rock by an underground river.
Finally, for the cherry on top, a ride on the Scenic Cableway is included on these tickets. The longest cableway in the Southern Hemisphere with the largest aerial cable car, the Scenic Cableway has large glass windows for your viewing pleasure. Rise above the blue mist that cloaks the mountains and get a bird’s eye view of the entire landscape from your unique vantage point.
Perfect for family outings and excursions with friends, a trip to the Blue Mountains will leave you with many magical memories of the misty mountains to cherish for the rest of your life.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Elderly people with cardiovascular disease, vertigo, fear of heights, and pregnant women are not recommended to join this activity.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
- Please bring along comfortable shoes and clothes, sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses, as well as bottled water. During the cooler seasons (June-August) you must also bring along warmer clothes.
- Infants and small children must be held by a guardian as baby seats are not provided on the Railway, Skyway, or Cableway.
- The Cableway and Skyway are both stroller-friendly experiences. For safety reasons, strollers are not allowed on the Scenic Railway. Stroller access is limited on the longer routes of the Scenic Walkway due to steep gradients and multiple stairs.
- Scenic World is an all-weather attraction, rides will still operate in case it rains. The Railway, Skyway, and Cableway cabins are enclosed to provide shelter. Rain ponchos and umbrellas are available for purchase onsite.
- For guests arriving with private vehicles, covered parking is available onsite for free.
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 24hrs.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Scenic World.
- Address: Violet St &, Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia.
You can reach the Blue Mountains by either car or train.
- By Car: 2-hour travel time by car from Sydney.
- By Train: 2-hour train from Sydney via Blue Mountains Line to Katoomba Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.