3-Course Lunch Cruise in Sydney
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy a mouth-watering three-course lunch, set against the delightful backdrop of Sydney Harbour.
- Hop aboard the MV Sydney 2000 and enjoy a luxurious cruising experience
- Relish the three-course contemporary Australian a la carte lunch menu
- Complement your meals with a choice selection of drinks and ambient music
- Enjoy your lunch while admiring million-dollar views of Sydney and the Harbour
- If you want to travel with a view go for the ticket option that includes a window seat
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Experience luxury dining like never before. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel. With upper deck seating on the superb MV Sydney, 2000, and views that easily rival every other harbor in the world, this experience is truly worth it.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked three-course contemporary Australian menu that comes with the Captain’s seal of approval. The meal includes the evergreen seafood selection, melt-in-the-mouth beef or lamb, and desserts that kids will love from the first taste to the last crumb. For an additional fee, complement your meal with the wine selection, which features some of Australia’s best-known labels, plus a small selection of outstanding international wines and liqueurs.
Take in the sights of Sydney Harbour while you lunch, and enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Relaxing Lunch Cruise with 3 Course Meal.
know before you go
This ticket offers the following options you can choose from:
- Lunch with a Window Seat
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Infants under 4 years are free of charge if you bring along a meal from home. A special Children's Menu can also be pre-ordered on request.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 12:30 PM and Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 12 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 3.5 hours to 4.25 hours, and is subject to change.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
Optional early disembarkation: 1.45 PM at King St Wharf No.1 or 2.20 PM at Circular Quay.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
12:30 PM: Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
- Board your cruise at Circular Quay Wharf no. 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
12 PM: Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1
- Board your cruise at Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred Street. Buses #333, 392, 394, 396 and 397 ply to this bus stop regularly
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine Street. Buses #252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly