Small group day trip to Giethoorn
Visit the beautiful village of Giethoorn and the intriguing tunnels and 18th-century farmhouses on this day tour.
- Explore Giethoorn, an idyllic village, and let it overwhelm you with its charm
- A dreamy village with thatched roofs along with a network of beautiful canals and wooden arch bridges
- Discover the many canals and farmhouses dating from the 18th century
- An unforgettable trip to one of the most peaceful, different, and beautiful dreamscapes in Europe
-Tour admission -Tour guide - All taxes, fees, and handling charges -Transport by luxurious minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
The journey takes you goes through the typical flat Dutch ‘polder’ landscape to the picturesque village of Giethoorn, nicknamed the Venice of the North. Just like Venice, Giethoorn has many canals and the only way to get around town is by boat or walking. No cars are allowed in the old town, whose history dates back to the middle ages. After a walking tour of the village, you have time at leisure to discover the village on your own.
know before you go
- This tour is available only in English.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Daily from 9am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station.
- Address: Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The nearest ferry terminal is Buiksloterweg, which is a 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Ferry F3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout