Experience the cultural richness and natural beauty of Zurich and the region of Liechtenstein Principality and absorb the nostalgia as you visit Heidiland.
- Experience Switzerland in all its glory and scenic beauty and immerse yourself in the story of Heidi through this guided tour available in English, Spanish, and German.
- Your local tour guide will regale tales about the history of Zurich, the cultural capital of Switzerland, and rekindle your childhood memories by visiting Maeinfeld, the setting of Heidi’s stories.
- Marvel at the architectural beauty of Zurich before traveling to the city of Roses, Rapperswil.
- Have your cameras ready as you pass through the Ricken Pass with its panoramic views of the Alps.
- Travel to Vaduz and leisurely explore the town independently. A visit to the famous post office is recommended.
- Arrive at Maeinfeld and enjoy the nostalgic experience by reliving the stories of Heidi.
- Take a beautiful trip back to Zurich along the banks of Lake Walen.
- Professional tour guide
- Air-conditioned deluxe motor coach (or Minibus, depending on group size)
- Wifi onboard
- Heidi house entrance fee (optional visit)
- Audio Guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Ever wanted to visit a fairyland? Think no more - the Heidiland Tour has got you covered! Escape from reality and immerse yourself in the land of fairy tales. Before venturing out to this mystique land, you shall first be guided on a city tour of Zurich, Switzerland’s cultural capital. Follow the road along Lake Zurich to Rapperswil, the city of roses where you will visit the picturesque Old Town and its Medival Castle. Get your cameras ready as you pass through the Ricken Pass with its panoramic views of the Alps to reach the charming Toggenburg region. Light, Camera, Action and click!
Head to Vaduz, the capital of the tiny principality of Liechtenstein where you can enjoy some free time. A visit to the post office is recommended - the famous stamps from this tiny state are coveted worldwide by philatelists and amateur stamp lovers alike. And so the fairy tale continues when you arrive at Maienfeld, the marvelous setting of Heidi's stories. Take a pleasant stroll amongst the striking mountains and valleys to absorb the story of Heidi. As an additional option, you may also visit Hiedi’s house and village in the summer months. Catch sight of the oldest house in Switzerland in Werdenberg, which is famous for its beautiful castle. Finally, take a beautiful trip back to Zurich along the banks of Lake Walen, guarded by the majestic Churfirsten mountain range, ending your lovely, nostalgic Swiss tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- Guided tour available in English, Spanish and German
- The attraction is suitable for pram/stroller users
- Guide Dogs are allowed
- Wifi is available on the motorcoach
- Baggage can be carried along
- Daily: 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Gray Line Check-in Booth.
- Address: Bus Terminal Sihlquai, Ausstellungsstrasse, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland..
- Landmark: Zurich Hub.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Zurich Limmatstrasse. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses Union Ivkoni - Unibus, Palma Di Montechiaro to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.