SkyPoint Observation Deck Entry Ticket
With sandy golden shores, the Pacific Ocean, lush greenery, and Gold Coast’s cityscape at your feet, the Skypoint Observation Deck offers an unmatched panorama.
- Treat your eyes to scenic views of the Gold Coast from the SkyPoint observation deck.
- This is a chic, elegant, and relaxed experience for locals and visitors alike.
- Enjoy uninterrupted views over coffee at the licensed cafe and bar on deck.
- In the evenings, soak in the illuminated city lights mingling with a starry night sky.
One-day admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Food and beverages
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Australia’s one and only beachside observation deck, SkyPoint offers a stunning panorama stretching from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Enjoy views from Brisbane to Byron Bay during the day and soak in the shimmering skyline of the Gold Coast during the night. Glance through high-powered binoculars and zoom in on the surrounding skyline, watch a short film called The Birth of Paradise at the Theatrette and learn about the history of Surfers Paradise, and don’t miss out on Surf World, a display dedicated to the area’s surf culture. Enjoy a cocktail or a freshly prepared meal, or simply bask in the glorious views!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Due to the pandemic, timings have been changed. Before visiting, please visit the official website to check the latest updates in timings
- All guests are required to wear face masks while in the building
- Guests are advised to maintain social distancing (at least 2 meters from other guests)
- Sun and Mon - 7:30 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- Wed and Thu - 10 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- Fri - 10 AM to 8 PM (last entry at 7:30 PM)
- Sat - 7:30 AM to 8 PM (last entry at 7:30 PM)
- Closed on Tue
- Last food orders: 45 min prior to closing
- Last beverage orders: 30 min prior to closing
Special Operating Hours
- Sun, 25 Apr - Open from 1 PM onwards
- Mon, 26 Apr - Closed
- Mon, 3 May - Closed
- Children aged 16yrs and below must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- The view from SkyPoint may be altered or restricted from time to time by adverse and changing weather conditions
- SkyPoint visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first-come, first-served basis. When SkyPoint reaches capacity no further entries will be permitted
- Guests must at all times be respectful of the privacy and amenity of the residents of the Q1 Building. Making loud noises, such as yelling or screaming is strictly not permitted and Ardent retains the right to remove guests from SkyPoint if they do not comply with this condition
- Entry to SkyPoint on Friday and Saturday nights after 8:00 PM is restricted to persons over 18 years of age due to the Club theme. A smart evening dress code applies
Children aged 3 - 13yrs enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - SkyPoint Observation Deck.
- Address: Level 77 of Q1 Resort, 9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 Australia.
- Bus: 700
- Light Rail Lines: GLKN, GLKS
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.