Tickets to Sky100 Observation Deck
Feast your eyes on the spectacular 360-degree views of the renowned Hong Kong skyline from the 100th floor of the city's tallest building, Sky100. Explore optional dining and drinks packages.
- Don't miss out on viewing the Pearl of the Orient from the city's tallest building, Sky100
- Board super-fast double-decker elevators and zoom up to the 100th floor in just a minute
- Once at the observation deck, take your time to drink in the views of Hong Kong's remarkable skyline
- Notice Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan from here
- Upgrade your ticket to include the Wine, Dining or Above The Clouds Dining package as you soak in panoramic views.
- Fun Fact: On a clear day, you can see as far as mainland China from the observation deck.
- One-time entry into Sky100
- Access to the Observation Deck
- Fried Chicken & Beer Package (optional upgrade)
- Cake set (optional upgrade)
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 31 Jan., 2023 gültig.
Opened on 17th April 2011, the Sky100 is one of the tallest indoor observation decks in Hong Kong. Equipped with a double-decker high-speed lift that allows you to access the 100th floor from the 2nd-floor entrance with ease, this human-made marvel provides a 360-degree view of the city. This includes some of the major areas of Hong Kong such as Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and Tai Mo Shan. This ticket offers two tickets for the price of one. Bear in mind that the ticket is a one-time entry only, meaning, re-entry is not possible. Hang back and try catching the Love Is In The Sky light show after dusk from a spectacular vantage point!
know before you go
know before you go
- Sky100 may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events, safety, and security concerns.
- Food and drinks (except for baby food and water) are prohibited inside.
- Please make sure not to carry objects that exceed the dimensions of 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, carts, and other wheeled carriers, with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs.
- Note: Due to a special event partial area or full deck will be closed during the date and time mentioned below.
- West view (area D including Café 100): 5pm to 8:30pm on 14 Feb 2023 (Last order at Café 100 at 4pm)
- East view and south view (area A, B, C): All day on 24 Feb 2023
- East view and south view (area A, B, C): 10am to 5pm on 25 Feb 2023 (Last entry at 4:30pm)
- Full deck: 5pm to 8:30pm on 25 Feb 2023 (Last order at Café 100 at 4pm)
- East view and south view (area A, B, C): All day from 26 Feb 2023 to 10 Mar 2023
- Daily: 10am – 8:30pm (the last admission time is 8pm).
Café 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Café 100 by the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong: The last order is 45-min before the deck closes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Sky100 (International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Closest bus stop is International Commerce Centre, which stops right in front of the landmark
- Closest subway station is Kowloon, a 4-minute walk to the landmark
- This ticket is valid till 31th December 2023.