Singapore Flyer Tickets with Optional Experiences
Feel on top of the world as you witness birds-eye views of the sparkling Singaporean skyline on Asia’s largest observational wheel.
- Catch unbeatable, 360-degree views of the glittering Singaporean skyline from up to 165m off the ground.
- Stay safe and comfortable in your secure, air-conditioned capsule as you catch a glimpse of iconic landmarks in the city and beyond.
- Enjoy exciting photo opportunities with every turn and witness panoramic views of the Singapore River, Merlion Park, Raffles Place, and more.
- Savor a delicious set dinner or a samosa/drumlet and a drink during this exciting experience.
- Note: Guests must pre-book their visit via phone before visiting SG Flyer, Time Capsule & Red Chillies.
Admission to Singapore Flyer with:
- Set Dinner: choose one dish from 4 main course options, vegetarian meal available on request
- Samosa /Drumlet + Drink
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Taking sight-seeing to another level altogether is the Singapore Flyer experience. With unbeatable views of the city and even glimpses of neighboring countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia, this is a highly recommended activity! The Flyer is a popular tourist attraction that takes you 165m off the ground, treating you to splendid sights of iconic landmarks with every turn. Share stunning views with your family, your friends, or even your partner in a cozy, air-conditioned capsule that keeps you safe and secure during your experience.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- Only those guests are allowed entry who: are fully vaccinated with accepted vaccines or, have recovered from Covid-19 in the last 270 days or; obtained a negative PET result for Covid-19 for the duration of dining-in.
- All guests are required to provide proof of vaccination status via the TraceTogether or HealthHub App. Provision for children aged 12 and below (born in 2009 or later) apply; all children in the group must be from the same household.
- Visits to the Singapore Flyer are capped at 5 fully vaccinated persons per group.
- Provision for children aged 12 and below (born in 2009 or later) apply; all children in the group must be from the same household
- Group size of more than 5 is only permitted if all individuals are from the same household.
- Checks on the home address on Identity Cards will be conducted at relevant checkpoints for a group size of more than 5.
- Splitting into sub-groups for admission and/or boarding is not allowed.
- Important: In view of social distancing and limited capacity, guests having dinners at Red Chillies Singapore Flyer will be required to call in to make a reservation at 92978037. All reservations are to be made at least 1 day in advance. Redemption for dinners will take place from 5:30pm to 10pm, Thursday to Sundays, and on public holidays.
Menu for Set Dinner Option
Choose 1 dish from the following main course options:
- Mutton or chicken biriyani (served with raitha, curry, and papadum)
- Butter chicken with paratha
- Fish and chips (served with lemon, tartar sauce, and ketchup)
- Chicken fried rice
- Vegetarian options are available on request
- Redeem your Samosa/Drumlet + Drink and Set Dinner from Red Chillies, Singapore Flyer, Level 2.
- Guests visiting during the festive weekend can expect a longer waiting time of approximately 2 hours.
- Note: Guests must pre-book their visit via phone before visiting SG Flyer, Time Capsule & RedChillies.
- Thu to Sun: 3pm to 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm).
- Public holidays: 3pm to 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm).
- The last admission for Time Capsule is 9:15pm.
Ages 12yrs and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display either the printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Singapore Flyer.
- Address: 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803O.
- Closest station is The Promenade Station, an 8-minute walk to Singapore Flyer.
- Downtown Line DT15 / Circle Line, CC4 will bring you here.
- Take Exit A and look out for blue pedestrian signs to Singapore Flyer.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.