Sunrise and Dolphin Watching Catamaran in Mallorca
Book a catamaran tour in Mallorca and catch a beautiful sunrise along with wild dolphin sightings.
- See the sun as it rises over the Mallorcan horizon at Cape of Formentor.
- Enjoy a light breakfast of pastries and coffee onboard the catamaran.
- Sail the high seas of the Mediterranean and see wild dolphins play.
- Get picked up from your hotel and ensure a hassle-free time.
- Catamaran trip in Mallorca
- Hot drink and pastry breakfast
- Transport to the departure point (Port de Alcudia to Can Picafort only)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
This catamaran excursion in Pollensa Bay is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some Mallorcan sun while catching some waves. Get picked up from your hotel and make your way to the departure point. Enjoy spectacular views with large stretches of sandy beaches lined with palm and pine trees. You will depart from the bay in the early hours of the day, before the break of dawn, on a modern sailing catamaran. Head to the northernmost part of the island: Cape Formentor, known locally as the “meeting point of the winds.” Here, you will witness a unique moment of beauty as the sun rises over the horizon and bathes the landscape in a shower of light. You will be served pastry along with coffee or hot chocolate so you can satisfy both your appetite and your soul at the same time. After this, sail deeper into the high seas of the Mediterranean in search of dolphins. Come to a halt after spotting the majestic creatures, and get your share of pictures while they playfully swim around in their natural habitat and do the cute things that dolphins do! After spending good time observing their antics, you will return to the Port of Pollensa.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Catamarans will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- In light of the pandemic, new restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
- There is a 95% chance of spotting dolphins on this tour. In the unlikely event that it doesn’t happen, the ticket can be made flexible.
- 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Duration: 3hrs
Note: If you are eligible for free transport, then pick-up time will be between 5:00 AM and 5:30 AM.
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The departure point for the Sunrise and Dolphin Catamaran in Mallorca is in Port de Pollensa.
- You will be picked up at your hotel or at a point nearby if you are staying in a hotel in the area between Port de Alcudia and Can Picafort.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- If you are staying in a different part of the island or in Puerto Pollensa itself, you must make your own way to the departure point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.