Tickets to Safari World Bangkok
Book Safari World tickets today and make your way to one of the most popular experiences in Bangkok. Featuring over 100 different animals from around the globe, Safari World Bangkok is a jungle safari and marine park experience unlike any other!
- Safari World, Thailand’s ultimate open zoo, features two separate parks, the Safari Park and the Marine Park, and offers tons of entertainment avenues for the entire family.
- The Safari Park is home to more than 100 animals from across the globe and you can either bring your own vehicle to the park or hitch a ride on the luxury coach available in-house for the jungle safari.
- The park features 8 exceptional shows including and featuring white tigers, a fancy carp garden, a tropical rainforest aviary, and even a sea lion exhibit!
- Get the authentic cowboy experience at the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show where gunfights, explosives, and bullwhips are commonplace.
- Safari Park admission
- Safari Park ticket for a single round of 30-45 minutes
- Marine Park admission (optional)
- Food for feeding animals
- Safari Coach ticket (for patrons not bringing their own car)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 31 Okt., 2023 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 31 Okt., 2023 gültig.
what to expect
what to expect
Safari World Bangkok is an open zoo and leisure park that offers an entertaining blend of activities and attractions. From a thrilling safari through the breathtaking African wilderness to memorable encounters with lovable dolphins, Safari World has it all!
The Safari Park stretches for a massive 8 km and lasts for about 45 minutes on average. Get up close and personal with some of the most unique creatures, many unfortunately endangered, in the animal kingdom. The Tiger and Lion Feeding Show will leave you at the edge of your seat while the world's first and only orangutan boxing show will thrill you beyond measure. The Safari Park features countless opportunities to experience and explore nature in its truest form, making for a fulfilling adventure. Next up in the Safari World is the equally enchanting Marine Park. Home to a wide variety of animals from sea, land, and air, the Marine Park hosts 8 fantastic shows for guests to enjoy. Bring your kids along for a fun and educational journey as they discover the true wonders of nature.
The Marine Park also features an exciting water flume ride which takes you for a fun splash in the jungle to beat the summer heat. Gather your friends and family and head to Safari World Bangkok for a day of fun and frolic in the lap of nature.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children under the height of 100 cm can enter for free.
- It is closed on Mondays.
Tuesday to Friday:
- Safari Park- 9am to 4:30pm
- Marine Park- 9am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday:
- Safari Park- 9am to 5pm
- Marine Park- 9am to 5:30pm
Child seats for private transfers are available upon request. Please note that the first child seat will be complimentary but additional child seats will incur a cost of THB200 per seat.
Since the Safari Park is an open zoo and you'll be out in the sun for at least the duration of the safari, dress in light, comfortable clothing, preferably made from cotton. Do remember to pack your sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Safari World.
- Address: 99 Panya Indra Rd, Sam Wa Tawan Tok, Khlong Sam Wa, Bangkok 10510, Thailand.
- The closest bus stop is Ban Uea Athon Hathairat. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus197 to get you there.