Private Day Tour From Hurghada to Luxor
Go behind the dazzling mask of Egyptian history on a private guided tour from Hurghada to Luxor. Enjoy entry to famous sites, lunch at a local restaurant, round-trip hotel transfers, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour from Hurghada to Luxor in the privacy of your own vehicle.
- Visit sites like the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and more.
- Learn about key moments in Pharaonic history from an English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Explore the Luxor and Karnak Temples as you tour the East Bank of the glorious Nile.
- The ticket is inclusive of private transportation, entry fees, snacks, and local lunch.
- Start and end your tour on a smooth note with hotel pick-up and drop-off service.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide (English)
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Professional photographer guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
The tour begins at 6 AM from your hotel in Hurghada. Meet a representative holding your name as a sign in the lobby and get started on to Luxor city. On arrival, your tour guide will welcome you and together you will begin your full-day tour of Luxor in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Start on the west bank with a tour of the Valley of the Kings. Over here, you will get a glimpse into the burial rites and death rituals of Ancient Egypt. Let your imagination be vividly captured as you visit the tombs of pharaohs from the 18th, 19th, and 20th dynasties, including that of the famous Boy King Tut Ankh Amon. See the Colossi of Memnon where two enormous statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III greet you, in all towering glory, into a mortuary temple. You will also visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of Ancient Egypt’s first female pharaohs. This terraced cut stone temple is probably one of the most striking and well-preserved monuments on the west bank of the Nile. Explore its three levels before halting for a one-hour break where you will be taken to a local restaurant for lunch. Beverages are not included but are available to purchase on-site.
After lunch, you will tour the east bank of the Nile river, beginning with Karnak. See a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, and pylons in the mammoth Karnak Temple complex. This religious sanctuary is the house of the Gods. Tour the complex before moving on to Luxor Temple in the heart of modern town. This temple may not be as extensive as Karnak, but it takes you far back in time through five periods of glorious history. Your tour ends at the Luxor Temple after which you will be taken back to your hotel in Hurghada.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the tour
- Face masks are compulsory for guides and travelers
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
Dates and Timings
- Every day from 6 AM
- Duration: 15hrs
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.