Coll Baix & Cap Formentor Beach Tour with Snorkeling
Swim, snorkel and relax at two of Mallorca's stunning vistas, Coll Baix beach and Cap Formentor on this boat tour.
- Enjoy this ultimate beach tour that takes you to 2 pitstops, Cap de Formentor & Es Coll Baix!
- Board a comfortable boat and follow the coastline while the pleasant Mallorcan breeze hits your face.
- Pass along dramatic cliffs, sea caves, and pristine waters of Mallorca's northern coast.
- At Es Coll Baix, you'll make a swim stop: enjoy a dive into the azure waters of the area.
- Cross over onto Pollensa Bay and head to the Cape of Formentor, where you can swim and snorkel.
- 3-hr boat trip
- Snorkeling gear
- Skipper & fuel
- Additional gratutities
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
This beach tour takes you to two of Mallorca's striking pitstops: the northeast point of Mallorca, Cap de Formentor, and a pristine beach, Es Coll Baix!
Coll Baix Beach
This postcard-perfect cove in Mallorca boasts of blue and turquoise waters, dramatic cliffs, and the lush Mediterranean forest. Found in the Bay of Alcudia, this beach is easily one of the most beautiful beaches in the area, but not as accessible. It is harder to drive down to this beach, and is, therefore, less crowded. Prepare yourself for a day of lazing around on the beach, walking the sandy shores, swimming in the shimmering waters, and working your tan.
Cap de Formentor
You'll also visit one of the most famous spots in all of Mallorca, Cap de Formentor. Perhaps best known for its lighthouse, this area seems like it's located at the tip of the world (perhaps because it IS located on the northernmost tip of the island of Majorca). The views from your boat are exceptional; catch close-up views of the Formentor Lighthouse, along with beautiful (and lesser-known) coves in the Formentor area.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port d'Alcúdia.
- Address: Balearic Islands, Spain.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.