Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura Tickets
Explore the native and exotic flora and fauna of Fuerteventura's must-visit attraction, Oasis Wildlife!
- Fuerteventura's Oasis Wildlife brings to you, flora and fauna from all across the world.
- This park houses over 3,000 animals across 250 different species.
- Gasp at the striking flora of native plants and tropical succulents in the botanical garden.
- Watch live animal shows of reptiles, sea lions, and birds of prey.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the three on-site restaurants within the park.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a camel safari ride through the palm groves and hills outside the park.
- Entry into Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura
- Free access to 4 entertaining and educational live animal shows
- Free access to the Botanical Garden
- Camel safari ride (upgrade)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura brings to you a unique journey, through some of the world's most exciting regions brought together. A refuge that enhances the survival of ecosystems in a real oasis is a site to marvel at. You'll see striking flora in various sections of the park, and at the island's only botanical garden. Find yourself falling in love with native plants and tropical succulents here.
Various live shows by reptiles, sea lions, birds of prey, and parrots will keep you entertained. Interact with lemurs and sea lions in the water! Follow a route through the park to discover 3,000 animals from across 250 species, and learn fascinating facts about the park's residents. There are 3 restaurants available in the park with exquisite cuisines, in case you want to grab a bite. You may even upgrade your ticket to include a camel safari ride to your experience: at Europe's largest camel reserve, enjoy a safari ride camel-back for a short and safe amount of time.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- The park is fully equipped for wheelchair access (all spaces and enclosures).
- An area is reserved for wheelchairs at shows such as the sea lion, reptile, raptor, and parrot shows in order to provide better views.
- You can also rent an electric wheelchair if needed.
Open from Wed to Sun: 9am to 5pm.
- Infants 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura.
- Address: Museo del Campo Majorero, Carr. Gral. Jandía, s/n, 35627 La Lajita, Las Palmas, Spain.
This ticket is valid for one year from the date selected during checkout.