Noah's Ark Admission Tickets
Visit the first-of-a-kind Biblical theme park in Ma Wan containing a lifesize replica of Noah’s Ark, and explore the legend of the Ark from a cultural perspective.
- Rediscover the Biblical story of Noah and his fabled ark through a full-scale replica
- Learn how the vessel was built on the golden ratio as described in the creationist narrative
- Walkthrough the story of the great flood through a multi-sensory movie experience
- View the sculptures of 67 life-size pairs of exotic creatures in the Ark Garden
- Explore the Nature Garden, Windmill Station, Hilltop Lookout, Heritage Centre, and more!
- Catch sight of the Tsing Ma Bridge and Rambler Channel from the best vantage point
- The park promotes family-friendly values of love, social harmony, and care for the environment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
When in Hong Kong, discover the world’s most surreal creationist attraction - Noah’s Ark. In the Book of Genesis, God tells Noah to build an ark and fill it with two of each species on the earth, before a flood wiped out all traces of life as we knew it. Inside this gargantuan Ark, there are interactive games and galleries aimed at teaching children about life, culture, science, history, and music. All the while, the story of Noah’s Ark is weaved into presentations on the environment and climate. The 4D theater in the Ark Museum reveals the mysteries of nature. The telescope in the Solar Tower allows you to observe activity on the surface of the sun. The Ark Special section houses artifacts such as antique bibles and cultural photographs. In the end, the park brazenly promotes the ark as a refuge for visitors who may be running away from their own personal floods.
know before you go
Children aged 3yrs and below can enter for free. Foreign passport holders enjoy reduced ticket pricing
10 AM - 6 PM
The last admission for some exhibitions varies as below:
Solar Tower - 5:00 PM
Nature Garden - 5:00 PM
Ark Expo - 5:15 PM
Treasure House - 5:45 PM
Ark Garden - 5:45 PM
- Foreign ID holders may require to present their passport in order to redeem the ticket
- The attraction is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Wi-Fi service is available in selected zones of the Park
- Ticket will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. In this case, you will be given the option to book an alternative date or request for a full refund
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- Foreign Passport must present their passport upon arrival
Ticket Redemption Point
- Exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at Noah's Ark Main Entrance Ticketing Office
- Address: 33 Pak Yan Rd, Ma Wan, Hong Kong
- Bus: NR330, NR331, NR331S, NR332
- Ferry: Park Island-Central
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.