Singapore National Orchid Garden Tickets
Take a stroll through the lavish three hectares of gardens filled with thousands of orchid species at Singapore’s National Orchid Garden!
- Visit the first UNESCO World Heritage site to be recognized in all of Singapore.
- The National Orchid Garden is conveniently located within the Singapore Botanic Garden.
- Discover over 60,000 orchids in zones inspired by the four seasons.
- Learn about the individual species of orchids and the hybrid species that grow here.
- One may say that the orchids are “hand-crafted” by the Gardens’ horticultural staff.
- Note: All Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and those living in Singapore, including holders of employment passes, work permits, or dependent passes can avail of discounted tickets directly at the venue.
- Admission into the National Orchid Garden
- Guided tour
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens itself, the National Orchid Gardens is the country’s first-ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is, therefore, a world-renowned attraction. Since the year 1859, orchids have been closely associated with botanic gardens. The Gardens’ orchid breeding program deserved a place to showcase the end result, in all their colorful splendor. You could say these orchids were handcrafted by the horticultural staff at the Botanic gardens! This garden boasts over 1,000 species of orchids and 2,000 hybrids of 2 or more orchid species. Walk through the four zones based on seasons, each glamorous with their individual color spectrums.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All guests must wear a face mask in the gardens.
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters between guests must be maintained.
- There are sanitation stations accessible.
- Children aged 11 and under may enter free of charge.
- All Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and those living in Singapore, including holders of employment passes, work permits, or dependent passes can avail of discounted tickets directly at the venue.
- This facility is wheelchair accessible.
- Nearest car parking is available at the Tyersall Gate Carpark at Tyersall Avenue and Nassim Gate Visitor Centre Carpark at Cluny Road.
- Daily from 8:30am to 7pm.
- Last admission at 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: National Orchid Garden.
- Address: 1 Cluny Rd, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569.
- The closest bus stop is Bef Tyersall Ave, almost 20 minutes away from the National Orchid Garden by walk.
- Buses 7, 7B, 75, 77, and more will get you here.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.