Discover priceless treasures in the three-headed elephant museum of Erawan, an architectural wonder where serenity meets surrealism.
- Witness the colossal three-headed elephant dominating the Erawan Museum
- Transition from the underworld to human earth, and finally heaven.
- Dive into local heritage and customs through a variety of rare collections housed in the museum.
- An audio guide in 5 languages will grant perspective on your surroundings.
- Wander along stone paths in a lush tropical garden located just outside the museum.
- Fun Fact: It is believed that visiting the Erawan Museum brings good luck and fortune, making it a popular destination for those seeking blessings and blessings.
- Erawan Museum Admission Ticket
- Hotel Transfers
- Personal Expenses
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Erawan, a white elephant with 33 heads is a revered character in sacred Hindu folklore. According to Aryan Legends, Erawan served as the Hindu God Indra’s mount on his journeys across heaven and earth. The Lord of all Elephants, moreover, is a symbol of Indra himself, denoting virtuous action and prosperity. For artistic purposes alone, the Erawan Museum occupies a massive 3-headed elephant instead of 33. Comprising of three levels representing the Underworld, Earth, and Heaven, the museum displays rare eastern antiques, religious iconography, and psychedelic decor.
Start at the Suvannabhumi level and discover rare treasures consisting of Chinese porcelain, Chakri Dynasty tea sets, and Benjarong ceramics. The Earth section represents Mount Meru, believed to be the center of the universe and displays technicolored walls rich in artistic exuberance. On top of it all stands the Tavatimsa Heaven, where ideas and art-forms fuse together in a series of images depicting Buddha. After exploring the surrealistic displays, you can take a walk along the museum’s lush gardens.
know before you go
know before you go
- This ticket is valid for foreign travelers only.
- The audio guide is available in English, Mandarin, Thai, Korean and Russian.
- Strict Dress Code: sleeveless attire, skirts and pants above knee-length are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- Daily: 9am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- You will need to present your e-voucher for redemption otherwise you might be rejected to enter the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at The Erawan Museum
- Address: 99/9 Moo 1 Bangmuangmai Muang Samut Parkan 10270
- These Bus lines stop near The Erawan Museum: 102, 142, 25
- These Metro lines stop near The Erawan Museum: SUKHUMVIT LINE
- By Car or Taxi: Take the Express Way as far as the Samrong-Samut Prakan Exit. Turn to the Samut Prakan Intersection
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during booking.