Mekong Delta Small Group Guided Tour with Vinh Trang Pagoda & Lunch
Immerse yourself in a truly Vietnamese experience! Enjoy a boat ride on the Mekong Delta and see the famous Vinh Trang Pagoda at My Tho. Visit local fruit gardens, savor a traditional meal and sample some aromatic honey tea!
- Experience the beauty of Vietnam on a trip to Mekong Delta with the company of an English-speaking guide
- Set off on a laid-back boat tour and pass by quaint fishing villages with stilt houses and rice paddies
- Feast on a traditional Vietnamese lunch and snack on fresh fruit, honey tea, and locally made coconut candy
- All entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese-cuisine lunch
- Mineral water
- Tropical fruits, honey tea, coconut candy
- Hotel pickup & drop off within Central District 1
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Explore Vietnam's ‘rice basket,’ the Mekong Delta on this 9-hour trip, starting with a convenient pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. A stunning maze of rivers, islets, small villages with rice paddies and fruit plantations, the Mekong Delta is where more than half of Vietnam’s rice and fish come from.
At the heart of Mekong, and about three kilometers from My Tho lies the sprawling Buddhist pagoda of Vinh Trang. Feast your eyes on the beauty of the temple and its well-manicured gardens. Next, you will hop on a boat and enjoy a relaxing cruise along the river, all while observing stilt houses, fruit plantations and colorful fishing villages. Break for lunch and head over to Tortoise Islet, before continuing on a boat to An Khanh in the beautiful province of Ben Tre. Enjoy a light snack of seasonal fruit and aromatic honey tea here as you listen to Vietnamese folk music. You will even get to visit a coconut candy family business before making your way back to Ho Chi Minh.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour begins at 7:45 AM and ends at 4:45 PM
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-9yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Make sure to arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout