Willow Room : Afternoon Tea Cruise
Partake in a quintessentially British afternoon cruise on the River Thames. Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, pastries, scones, and an assortment of teas as you cruise past iconic landmarks.
- 1 hour-15 minute cruise on the Thames
- Spot landmarks of the city from the water
- Indulge in a delicious British Tea experience aboard
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, pastries, scones and more
- 1hr 15min afternoon cruise
- Selection of British teas and snacks
- Hotel transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
The Thames is among the oldest trade route rivers in the world. Today it retains its prominence by offering unique views of the city from a different perspective. On this tour, viewing the popular sights of the city is an experience that will be both rewarding as well as relaxing. Begin your cruise from the Thames Side Pier onboard the Scandinavian-designed ‘Harmony’ which boasts picture-frame windows that offer spectacular views all around. See the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory, and many other landmarks of the city from the river. Enjoy all this and more alongside a varied assortment of snacks and tea.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- Food Restrictions: Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts
- Dress Code: Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Board your cruise from the Thames Side, Windsor, UK
- Closest bus stop is Windsor & Eton Riverside Station, which is a 2-minute walk to the pier
- Buses P1 & 10 will get you here
- Closest train station is Windsor & Eton Riverside Station, which is a 2-minute walk to the pier.
- The South Western Railway Line will get you here
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the booking