Leeds Castle Admission Tickets
A former royal palace, Leeds Castle is one of the most beautiful castles in the UK. It rises majestically over a moat, is surrounded by stunning gardens and has seen over 900 years of history - an absolute must-visit!
- Visit the lovely castle of Leeds, surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and a moat
- Travel back in time and discover 900 years of history at the Gatehouse Museum
- Learn about the castle's evolution from Norman beginnings to its royal status
- Check out the Dog Collar Museum, which exhibits canine neckwear from 5 centuries
- Take your kids to the Knights' Stronghold Playground and explore the Leeds Castle Maze
- Entry into Leeds Castle
- Food and drinks
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Surrounded by the still waters of its moat and 500 acres of parkland, Leeds Castle is the loveliest castle in the world. You'll believe it too, when you look at it. The castle simply oozes romance, history, and intrigue! The first stone castle was built here in 1119 but its royal history only began in 1278, when Queen Eleanor of Castile bought it. In the 16th century, King Henry VIII made vast improvements to the castle and turned it into a palace for this then queen, Catherine of Aragon.
During your time here, you will get to explore over 900 years of history at the Gatehouse Museum. Learn about the castle's evolution from Norman beginnings to royal ownership, and finally, its current status as a country retreat. Don't miss out on seeing the Dog Collar Museum, famous for its fascinating collection of canine neckwear spanning five centuries (yes, you read that right!).
If you're taking your kids along, drop by the Knights' Stronghold Playground. It is a wooden replica of the castle, complete with climbing walls and zip wires. It also features the Leeds Castle Maze, made out of 2,400 yew trees!
know before you go
- Certain attractions within the castle and grounds are seasonal, please check before your visit to avoid disappointment
- This ticket is for entry to Leeds Castle only
- Open daily from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM (last entry at 3:30 PM)
- The Castle will close at 4:30 PM (last entry at 3:30 PM) on 5 Sep, 2020
- Open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (with last entry at 3:00 PM)
- Both the gardens and Castle will be closed 25 Dec, 11 Jul, and 7 & 8 Nov 2020
Children aged 4-15yrs and seniors aged 65yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display a print out of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Leeds Castle
- Address: Broomfield, Maidstone ME17 1PL, United Kingdom
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Leeds Castle
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- 7 miles east of Maidstone, Junction 8 off the M20 motorway just one hour from London and 30 minutes from the Channel Tunnel and Channel Ports
- Travel to Bearstead Station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout