Athens Street Food Tour
Walk in and out of Athens' most iconic eateries, sapling Greek-style street food as you go!
- Sip on your morning coffee at one of Athens' oldest cafes, with great views of the Acropolis.
- Explore the oldest and most legendary eateries of Greece with an expert guide.
- Stroll through the streets of Monastiraki and soak up the vibrant morning vibe.
- Feel like a true Athenian and chat up the locals as you sample local favorites.
- Observe, smell, and touch some of the best-quality ingredients that make up Greek cuisine.
- Sample Greek coffee, souvlaki, loukoumades, and more.
- This guided tour is available in English, Spanish & Greek as private or shared tours.
- Expert tour guide
- Walking tour Monastiraki, Plaka and Psyrri
- Lots of delicious Greek food
- Olive oil, yogurt & honey tasting
- Hotel transfers
- Additional food/drink
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Taste the most legendary Greek street food at Athens' most iconic eateries. Ideal for anyone looking to sample the best Greek-style street food, feel like a true Athenian as you mingle with the locals.
Share your love for delicious dishes with your tour guide as you sip on a delicious cup of Greek coffee. Paired with a beloved morning snack, you'll learn about its origins in Ancient Greece. Visit one of Athens' most famous food places and taste souvlaki, a famous Greek street food. Discover the exciting flavors of Greece in a culinary workshop as you sample olive oil, honey, greek yogurt, and more. Observe, smell, and touch some of the best quality ingredients in the city.
Stroll through the main streets of Athens and mingle with locals as you take the gastronomic adventure outside. Travel back in time as you enjoy one of the most famous traditional Greek desserts at one of Athens' most historical spots.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Shared Group Tour
- Greek-Guided Shared Group Tour
- Spanish-Guided Shared Group Tour
- English-Guided Private Group Tour
- Greek-Guided Private Group Tour
- Spanish-Guided Private Group Tour
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen in summers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- 60 min at Monastiraki area
- 90 min at Psirri area
- Infants aged 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Monastiraki station exit (Monastiraki square).
- Address: Pandrossou 66, Athina 105 55.
- There is a travel agency at this address. Right in front of it there is the metro station exit with the metro sign label
- Your guide will wait for you over there.
- The closest transit stop is Monastiraki, whose exit is the meeting point.
- Subway service M1 will bring you here.
- Trams T3, T4 & T5 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.