Phare, The Cambodian Circus
Indulge in the world of art and culture of Cambodia and witness the famous artists of Phare Ponleu Selpak Artistic and Social Center at Siem Reap’s 1-hour Phare Circus Show.
- Witness a show that is a blend of traditional and modern world theatre, where young artists take the stage by storm, telling stories from Cambodia.
- Go on a rollercoaster of emotions as these performers express stories through a modern circus act.
- Watch as music, theatre, and dance help budding artists from Phare Ponleu Selpak's vocational training center not only create magic on stage but also take you on a journey inspired by their personal lives.
- Learn more about the creators and artists of the show, gaining a true appreciation for their work and noble cause.
- Book your tickets now and go on an adventure that speaks of Cambodia through the personal experiences of the performances on stage.
- Admission to the show
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Cambodia’s non-profit organization, the PPS Association was founded in 1994 by nine young Cambodian ex-refugee artists from Anchanh Village in Battambang Province. Together, they help in supporting the careers of Cambodian artists, in order to revive the nation’s celebration of the arts, and contribute to educational, artistic, and social programs. With this 1-hour show, you are not only spending a great evening in the company of even better artists, but you are also helping these young achievers succeed by supporting them and providing opportunities for Cambodian artists.
The Phare Circus is not just any other circus. As opposed to conventional acrobatics, Phare offers you a blend of traditional and modern theatre, music, dance, acrobatics, and more. The artists at the show perform stories based on their own life experiences, where they blend drama, dance, and circus arts to share a part of their lives with the audiences.
know before you go
- Reserved Seating covers sections A & B where seats are located in the front and rear half of the middle section.
Apr 25 to Dec 31
- Wed, Fri, and Sat at 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Phare, The Cambodian Circus.
- Address: Intersection, Ring Road, south of the, Sok San Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- It's usually a 10–20 minute journey depending on where you're coming from in town.
- Outside the parking area, there are always a large number of tuk-tuks available.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.