Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Tour
Experience the beauty of Vietnamese spirituality with a visit to the Cao Dai Temple. Join the noon mass here and get an understanding of the Cao Dai religion before you head off to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an extensive underground network of tunnels that played a major role in the Vietnam-America war.
- Visit the famous Cao Dai Temple and learn more about Vietnam's largest homegrown religion
- Attend an afternoon mass and see monks dressed in colorful robes
- Discover the underground labyrinth of the Cu Chi Tunnels that played a major role in the Vietnam-American war
- Crawl through some of the tunnels and learn how locals used to live here during troubled times
- To upgrade your experience, choose the option that comes with hotel transfers
- Hotel transfers (optional)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Additional gratuities
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Visit two of Vietnam’s most popular highlights, the Cao Dai Temple and the Cu Chi Tunnels in Tay Ninh, located only 2 hours from Ho Chi Minh City. Your day begins with a convenient pick up from your hotel in central Ho Chi Minh City, or you make your way to the meetup point to join your tour group. Next, enjoy a comfortable 2-hour drive to Tay Ninh, Vietnam’s largest city. Disembark at your first stop, the Cao Dai Temple. Located just outside Tay Ninh, this sacred temple is the center of the intriguing Cao Dai religion. Attend the midday ceremony, and see monks moving about the temple, clad in colorful robes and humming chants.
Break for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing onwards to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Built by the Viet Cong, this network of tunnels stretches for over 200km. Discover the role of the tunnels in the Vietnam-American war, and how they were used to combat the American military effort. Explore the many war bunkers, weapon stores, trap doors and storage units while you’re here! If you’re up for it, you can even sample some of the popular dishes that the guerrilla fighters used to eat (at your own expense).
know before you go
- Hotel pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in District 1
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Carry sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat to beat the hot weather
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-9yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience has the following options:
- Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Tour: Full-Day Tour with Meeting Point
- Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Tour: Full-Day Tour with Hotel Transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Check your mobile voucher to see the exact details of your meeting point
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout