Cancun: Swim with Sea Turtles
Appreciate nature's beauty embodied in marine life on this half-day excursion of snorkeling with turtles and swimming in cenotes.
- Visit Akumal, which literally translates into place of turtles in the Maya.
- This half-day excursion takes you to the Akumal Bay, home to marine turtles and a striking reef.
- With round-trip hotel transfers included in your ticket, you've got transportation covered.
- Enjoy the company of an expert tour guide who will lead the way from beginning to end.
- Swim amidst marine turtles and colorful schools of fish at the reef.
- Explore the unique cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula and explore the sacred waters of these underground rivers.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers on van
- Entrance fees
- Appetizers (fruits & peanuts)
- Drinks (water & soft drinks)
- Snorkeling gear
- Additional gratuities
- Alcoholic beverages
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 48 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Enjoy a half-day excursion to the striking Akumal Bay, where a fun day awaits: snorkeling with sea turtles, swimming in cenotes, and more!
Akumal means "place of the turtles" in the Maya. Located 62 miles south of Cancun, this natural protected area is home to the amazing marine turtles and the world's second-largest coral reef. On this snorkeling experience, you will watch the turtles swim up close to you! Gasp at the colorful schools of fish at the reef that swim past you.
You'll continue further to explore the unique cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of these underground rivers (still considered sacred in the Mayan culture). You'll see tree roots hanging in the water, a sight unique to cenotes. You'll leave Akumal at noon and reach your hotels by late afternoon.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You may bring food along with you.
- Photography is permitted.
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Flip flops
- Extra money
- 7 AM - 9 AM: Hotel pickups from Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Tulum
- 9 AM: Snorkel in Akumal
- 10:45 AM: Snacks at the cenote
- 11 AM: Snorkel in the cenote
- 12 Noon: Transfer back to hotel
- 2 PM: Hotel drop-off
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- This is applicable for all hotels in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Tulum regions.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.