Monumental Girona Tour
Explore the medieval quarter of Gironna and uncover legends, secrets, and history of monumental Girona!
- Tuck into 2,000 years worth of Girona's ancient Roman past and rich artistic heritage.
- This guided tour of monumental Girona shows you the historic quarter and significant monuments.
- You'll be led expertly by a local tour guide and enjoy the company of a small tour group.
- Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Girona and be stunned by the world's widest Gothic nave.
- Head to the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants and marvel at this Benedictine monastery.
- This guided tour is available to book in English, Spanish, and French.
- Entry into the Cathedral of Girona
- Entry into the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 48 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
This monumental guided tour of Girona lets you visit the city's historical places and most significant monuments together. You'll be navigated by an expert tour guide who will not only lead the way but share intriguing intel about the city as you go. Visit first the Cathedral of Santa María de Girona, located in the upper part of the city. With the widest Gothic nave in the world, this attraction is a sight you don't want to miss. The second attraction will be the Arab Baths of Girona, followed by the monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, a Benedictine monastery, and jewel of the Romanesque of the city! Located outside the city walls of Girona's historic center, you'll have plenty to feast your eyes on.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- It is possible that the tour of the Cathedral of Girona undergo changes in the route due to restrictions to avoid the spread of COVID-19. In any case, a quality experience is guaranteed according to expectations.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the staircase in front of the Cathedral of Girona.
- Address: Plaça de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is c. Calderers, a 5-min walk to the cathedral.
- Bus line L12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.