Featherdale Wildlife Park Tickets
Featherdale Wildlife Park offers a hands-on wildlife experience, including incredible and up-close encounters with Australia’s iconic animal kingdom
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, home to several Australian native species and wildlife
- Meet the beloved animals of Australia such as the koala bears, kangaroos, and dingos
- Watch the awe-inspiring wildlife in action- going about their day-to-day activities
- Click loads of pictures for precious memories of your encounters with the wild
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry Ticket
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
The Featherdale Wildlife Park in Australia offers a native and wild experience. Located amidst a natural bush setting, the park is home to native reptiles, marsupials, mammals, indigenous birds, and farm animals. Koalas, kangaroos, dingos, wallabies, quokkas, wombats; you name it, and it will be there! Owing to the name of the park, you will also find birds such as big cassowaries, white pelicans, macaws, brolgas, penguins, and more! Themed animal enclosures depicting boats washed up on shores and what not provide for an interesting angle to things.
know before you go
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, daily (excluding Christmas Day)
This activity is wheelchair-accessible with disabled access bathrooms at the park entrance
- It is forbidden to touch koalas in the park. You can purchase professional photography at your own expense and take photos with koalas up close
- There is a time limit for taking photos with the animals. Please be sure to pay attention to koalas (all day), baby crocodile (11.30 AM), dingo (3.30 PM)
- Private Animal Encounters (Mammals, Birds & Reptiles) are not recommended for guests with Nut allergies, as this is a bird favorite!
- Please advise child age upon booking. It is essential that children are calm and quiet during Private Animal Encounters, to ensure that we can provide a stress-free and relaxed environment for the animals and trainers
- Smoking is not allowed. You will immediately be asked to leave if caught by a staff member
- The average stay in the park is around 2 hours, however, visitors are allowed to stay in the park for as long as they want until the park closes
Children aged 3 - 15 enjoy reduced pricing on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Address: 217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside, Sydney NSW 2767 (near Blacktown) Australia
- By Bus: These Bus lines stop near Featherdale Wildlife Park: 729
- By Train: These Train lines stop near Featherdale Wildlife Park: T1
- By Car: There are two car parks available. Park for free in the Main lot and Overflow parking lot located across the street
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.