Cotai Ferry Transfers From Kowloon to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip
Enjoy seamless roundtrip transfers to/from Kowloon or Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free roundtrip transfers will get you to/from either Macau or Kowloon in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
know before you go
know before you go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- Kowloon to Macau (Weekday)
- Kowloon to Macau (Weekend)
Ferries from Kowloon to Macau depart at 8:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM and 12:15. PM. While ferries from Macau to Kowloon depart at 10:45 AM, 4:45 PM, 5:45 PM and 6:45 PM.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Macau Ferry Terminal: Taipa Ferry Terminal, 2/F, counter 1-12.
- Kowloon China Ferry Terminal: MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Exit C, turn right and follow signage.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Cotai Ferry Transfers from Kowloon to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid passport at the boarding point.