Premium Bedouin Culture Safari, Emirati Breakfast & Wildlife Experience
You’re in for an unforgettable Bedouin experience when you embark on this morning desert safari, travel the desert by both camel and vintage Land Rover, and indulge in a traditional Emirati breakfast.
Great For: Bedouin Culture Enthusiasts | Emirati Food Lovers | Luxury Wildlife Safari Fans
- Embark on a culturally rich heritage desert safari in the protected Dubai Conservation Reserve, the largest protected nature reserve in the UAE, with smooth shared or private transfers.
- In this morning experience, you’ll receive a special adventure pack (be sure to wear your protective traditional headscarf!) and get to ride a camel to a traditional Bedouin camp.
- Be amazed at the 25-minute falconry performance before breakfast and meet the hunting dog of the Bedouin – the royal Saluki breed.
- Watch how food is traditionally prepared in the camp and look forward to a delectable breakfast amidst the peaceful and vast expanse of the desert.
- Partake in a traditional folk dance performance by young locals.
- Finish off this well-planned experience by going on a 1-hour nature safari by a vintage Land Rover before heading back to the city.
- Pick-up and drop-off in a shared/private air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional headscarf
- Stainless steel water bottle and a bag
- 15 mins camel ride
- Camp with Bedouin tents
- Watch traditional cooking stations
- Farm animals
- Meet a Saluki dog
- 25-minute falconry performance
- Traditional Emirati breakfast (menu here)
- Listen to Bedouin storytellers
- Folk dance performance
- 60 mins Nature Safari in a vintage Land Rover
- Dune buggy
- Dune bashing
- Quad biking
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Smooth & Hassle-Free Pick-Up
Begin your morning cultural Bedouin desert safari with a comfortable pick-up from your accommodation in urban Dubai. Travel to the renowned Dubai Conservation Reserve in a shared or private air-conditioned vehicle, according to the ticket option you choose during the booking.
Ride to the Bedouin Camp in Style on a Camel
On arrival, you’ll receive your Adventure Pack that contains a headscarf, stainless steel water bottle, and a bag – you can take these home with you. Get your first taste of the beautiful desert by riding to the camp on a 15-minute camel ride.
Soak Up the Authentic Bedouin Camp Atmosphere
Properly explore the Bedouin tents, and cooking stations, and see the farm animals. Gain rich insight into the cultural foundation of the United Arab Emirates and its warm people. Get friendly with a Saluki dog – a renowned hunting and trustworthy companion of the Bedouin – and engage in a 25-minute falconry performance.
Indulge in an Elaborate Emirati Breakfast Spread
Sit down to a hearty and exquisitely prepared Emirati breakfast. You would’ve also watched how it’s been prepared, with what kinds of ingredients, and the traditional methods. Exotic dishes you’ll taste include balaleet, chabab, luqaimat, and more with refreshments like gahwa, chai, and haleeb bosh (camel milk).
Explore the Desert Wildlife on a One-of-a-Kind Nature Safari
Relax and listen to Bedouin storytellers share stories, tales, and history and partake in a traditional dance performance with young locals. Round off your heritage experience with a 1-hour Nature Safari in a vintage Land Rover – definitely the most interesting modern highlight of this otherwise traditional setup.
Enjoy a Laid-Back Drop-Off
Once your charming Bedouin experience comes to an end, say goodbye to the mystical desert and be dropped back at your accommodation.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
- Pick-up: 5:30am - 7am.
- Drop-off: 10:30am - 12pm.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
- Vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, and/or gluten-free dietary requirements can be accommodated if informed during booking.
- The nature drive is not recommended for guests who are more than 3 months pregnant.
- A private transfer booking is required if traveling with children aged 5 and under.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.