Combo (8 % Rabatt): Burj Khalifa + Laguna Waterpark + Dubai Frame Tickets
Take in the stunning views of the Dubai skyline from two of the best vantage points - Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame. With the same ticket, head towards the shorefront Laguna waterpark to escape from Dubai's scorching heat.
- Visit three Dubai icons with one ticket - Burj Khalifa, Laguna Waterpark and the Dubai Frame.
- Look at Dubai’s ever-expanding skyline from the Burj’s observation deck.
- Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or a soft drink at The Cafe.
- Head over to the Dubai Frame if you cannot get enough of the views from the Burj.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Wash away your daily stress at the exciting Laguna waterpark.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a rare surfing experience.
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry into Dubai Frame
- Access to all rides, play areas, and the beach at Laguna Waterpark
- Access to the exclusive Relax zone at Laguna Waterpark
- Laguna Waterpark food and beverage voucher that is valid until 5pm (The meal includes a choice of beef/chicken/vegetable burger + fries + soft drink or water)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Zip to the 124th & 125th floor in the world's fastest elevator. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas.
Head to The Cafe on the ground level, where the ambiance, coupled with the coffee or a soft drink, is every bit as memorable as the view.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. Spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
From free falls, slides, and surf pools to beach cabanas and a lazy river, the shorefront waterpark has something for everyone. Check out the crowd-favorite the Loop, where you can take in the water park sights while experiencing a complete 360-degree loop, enclosed in translucent fiberglass. Don’t miss out on WaveOz 180, a thrilling surfing experience that is one of the three such surfing experiences in the world. If you are famished, sate your hunger pangs with the food and beverage voucher. Then, kick back and relax in the exquisite lounge that comes with direct access to the beach.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Note: At Dubai Frame, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory here.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like.
- People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Tue to Sun - 10am to 6pm Closed on Mon
Daily from 9am to 9pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the Laguna waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry at the Dubai Frame.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Laguna Waterpark.
- Address: La Mer - Jumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.