The Art of Banksy London Admission Tickets
The Art of Banksy exhibition makes its way to London, housing the largest collection of privately-owned Banksy artworks, set to open on 20 May 2021!
- Visit The Art of Banksy London, the largest collection of privately-owned Banksy artworks.
- This attraction is set to open on 20 May, 2021 for a limited engagement.
- You'll see original and authenticated works of art everywhere- a must-visit for all art lovers.
- Notice prints, canvasses, screenprints, sculptures, unique works and limited-edition pieces.
- The most recognizable artworks include Girl and Balloon, Flower Thrower, Rude Copper, and more.
- As you peruse through the exhibition, learn facts about the top political artist and his artistic flair.
- Admission into The Art of Banksy London
- Guided tour
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Set to open on 20 May 2021 for a limited crowd, the Art of Banksy Exhibit makes its way to London! Explore the world's largest collection of privately-owned Banksy art here. Showcasing original and authenticated works of one of the most talked-about artists in modern history, this exhibition is a must-visit for all art lovers. Peruse through prints, canvasses, screenprints, sculptures, unique works and limited-edition pieces, dating between 1997 and 2008.
You'll recognize iconic pieces of work like ‘Girl and Balloon’, ‘Flower Thrower’ and ‘Rude Copper’, alongside some of Banksy's lesser-known works. Even though Banksy is most known for his street art, his less-exposed, indoor pieces spark the same intrigue. The Art of Banksy has welcomed over 750,000 visitors worldwide in Melbourne, Tel Aviv, Auckland, Toronto, Miami, Gothenburg and Sydney. It now invites all Londoners to visit and marvel at the works of one of the world’s top political artists.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is permitted inside.
- Disabled Patrons can bring one carer free of charge. The helper ticket does not need to be booked prior as it will l be sorted at the box office on arrival.
- Please turn up at least 15 minutes early for your timeslot
- For the safety of our visitors and the collection, all bags entering or leaving the Exhibit, including purses, are subject to inspection.
- Backpacks and duffel bags are not permitted into the exhibit. Patrons entering with such items will be asked to check their bag at the bag-check, free of charge.
- No food and drinks are allowed inside the exhibit.
- Ages 5yrs and under go free. Children aged 6-18yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The Art of Banksy London.
- Address: 50 Earlham St, West End, London WC2H 9LJ, UK.
By Tube: Covent Garden (3 mins), Leicester Square (5 mins), Tottenham Court Road (8 mins), Holborn (8 mins), Charing Cross (10 mins).
By Bus: The following bus routes stop at Cambridge Circus: 14, 19, 24, 29, 38, 176, N5, N20, N29, N38, N41, N279.
By Car: The nearest car park is Q-Park Chinatown on Newport Place.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.