Crocosaurus Cove: Big Croc Feed VIP Experience
Enjoy a unique behind-the-scenes tour of the park with in-depth insight into the reptiles housed at Crocosaurus Cove!
- Do not miss out on this unique croc-feeding experience at Australia's Crocosaurus Cove.
- Walk alongside an expert handler and listen to intriguing facts about the park's residents.
- Learn how 5-meter-long saltwater crocs are fed as you feel the might of their powerful bite.
- Hit the Fishing for Crocs platform, feed the juvenile crocodiles, and hold a baby crocodile.
- Take a spirited tour of the park and the reptile house, waving at snakes and lizards.
- Full-day entry into Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- 1.5-hour fully guided VIP tour
- Souvenir lanyard
- Food & drinks
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Crocosaurus Cove's Big Croc Feeding VIP Experience is one for the books, one you'll never forget. You'll meet your experienced handlers at the beginning of your tour. Walk through the park while listening to fascinating tales about the animals housed here. Learn how to feed a 5-meter-long crocodile, feeling the power of its mighty bite. Feed the fiesty juvenile crocs next, at the 'Fishing for Crocs' platform, followed by some one-on-one time with a baby croc. Your tour ends with a walk through the reptile house, interacting with the park's snakes and lizards, a great way to bid adieu to this remarkable reptile home.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Minimum age of participants is 4.
- All children are aged 4 and older must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The maximum number of guests per tour is 8.
- This ticket is valid for full-day entry.
- Wrist passes can be obtained at the ticket desk if you wish to come and go throughout the day.
- Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing time.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 4-15, senior citizens aged 65 and up enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Crocosaurus Cove.
- Address: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Mitchell St cnr Brigg St, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, 21, 22, 25, 28, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.