Chichen Itza All-Inclusive Guided Valladolid, Cenote Swim with Buffet & Transfers
This 3-in-1 ticket offers you a visit to the wondrous Chichén Itzá, a Cenote, and the city of Valladolid, all on the same day!
- Explore the remains and history of the beautiful Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico
- Get picked up on comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and set off for the great Chichén Itzá
- Listen closely to your expert tour guide who will explain life in this pre-Columbian city
- Discover one of Yucatán Peninsula’s stunningly-blue cenote
- Dive further into Mexican history and architectural marvels at the colonial city of Valladolid
- Take a break from all the sightseeing and enjoy a delectable buffet-style Mexican-cuisine lunch
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with free round-trip transfers from either Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Riviera Maya
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the site
- Lunch buffet
- Visit Valladolid
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
This all-inclusive tour includes some of the best sites along Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. Kickstart your tour with visit to one of the seven wonders of the world, the Chichén Itzá. Walk alongside an expert bilingual tour guide, who will regale Mayan tales and folklore, explaining the significance of this cherished archeological site. Find out the large role of this pre-Columbian city that played a vital role in the Mayan civilization. It remained an area of pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards but is still considered sacred by the Mayan people today!
Next, you will be taken to a famous cenote, otherwise known as a water sinkhole. As the Yucatán Peninsula has only underground rivers, cenotes are where the freshwater collects, often in caverns and caves. Marvel at the stunningly blue sights at one of Mexico's sacred cenotes. This tour also includes a visit to Valladolid, a colonial city with a famous baroque-style cathedral. Savor a lip-smacking buffet-style lunch of authentic Mexican cuisine in between sites!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- From Cancun
- From Riviera Maya
- From Playa del Carmen
- You will have to pay a fee (culture tax) on-site. This will cost 157 MXN/9 USD for Mexican citizens and 453 MXN/26 USD for foreigners. These charges are subject to changes without notice, based on the government's orders
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with limited mobility
- In case you wish to enter the archeological site with mobile devices, you must pay an additional fee at the ticket office
Daily from 6am to 6pm
Ages 0-2 go free. Ages 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Please check your final voucher for pick-up details and final instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout