Combo (17 % Rabatt): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Kidzania Tickets
Be swept away by the exquisite views of the Dubai skyline from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck on the 124th and 125th floor, and complete your experience with a mouth-watering treat from The Café. With the same ticket, combine fun and education for your child at the exciting Kidzania!
- Get access to both Burj Khalifa and KidZania with the same ticket.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai’s glamorous skyline.
- Indulge your taste buds with a sip of coffee or a soft drink at The Cafe.
- At KidZania, introduce your children to a specially designed grown-up experience and watch them discover new interests.
- Your children can choose from 80 technical or creative professions, and get a taste of working with their interests.
- Be assured of your children's excitement and safety as they participate in tons of activities, under the guidance of special ‘zupervisors’.
- Exclusive Access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- All-day pass to the world of Kids
- Over 80 role-playing activities for the social development of your child
- Supervisor’s guidance to help your child enjoy the educational city to the fullest
- Photo and video services
- F&B or retail vouchers
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
Zoom up one of the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th and 125th floor of the world’s tallest building. From a dizzying height of 452 meters, drink in the stunning view of the city, desert, and ocean spread out below you, through floor-to-ceiling glass walls and an open-air terrace.
Once you have had your fill of the incomparable view, head to the ground floor to The Cafe. Sate your appetite with a heady coffee that will make your taste buds tingle every time you remember it.
Complete with buildings, paved roads, and vehicles, KidZania lets your kids closely experience adult life through role-playing in a child-sized city! Your children can experience first-hand what it is to work in 80 professions including aviation, construction, dentistry, and fashion. Along with learning how to independently manage finances with an active banking system, they can also learn to cultivate important skills such as socialization, cooperation, independence, and confidence.
Armed with 50 KidZos once inside the park, they can earn or spend as they wish, and participate in plenty of activities with “Supervisors” guiding your children through all of them.
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
- Weekdays: 12 noon - 10pm
- Thur to Sat: 10am - 10pm
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- If visiting with a toddler and a child, you can take your toddler to the Fun First Nursery, while you accompany your older child around KidZania (additional costs apply)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Financial Center Street, Along Sheikh Zayed Road, Next to Burj Khalifa. KidZania Dubai is located at Level 2 of the mall.