Cap Formentor & Cala Figuera Boat Trip
Discover the spectacular north coast of Mallorca on this boat excursion with swimming stops and impressive views!
- Hop on an exciting boat excursion to Cap Formentor & Cala Figuera from Alcudia!
- Drift past the Coll Baix beach, the Pollensa Bay, the Aucanada lighthouse, and more along the way.
- You'll know when you've reached the Cape of Formentor, for the views are absolutely breathtaking.
- Onto Cala Figuera and the islet of Es Colomer, you'll spend some quality time splashing in the waters.
- Grab yourself a bite to eat or a drink to sip on at the bar onboard (that doesn't serve alcohol).
- Round-trip boat rides to Cala Figuera
- 30-min swimming stop at Cala Figuera
- Travel insurance
- Additional gratutities
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
On this boat excursion, you'll go to the beautiful spot of Cala Figuera from Port de Alcudia, passing by the dramatic Cape of Formentor on your way. Set sail from the Port de Alcudia, past the Coll Baix beach, the Pollensa Bay, the luxurious Aucanada area along with its lighthouse. You'll then see the Cape of Formentor, where the landscape changes completely: spectacular cliffs, limestone, and the famous Formentor Lighthouse will appear before you!
Continue to Cala Figuera and the islet of Es Colomer next. One of the best-known and most beautiful beaches in the area, you'll have time to swim in the water and relax on the coast. After having spent some quality time here, you'll be heading back to the Bay of Alcudia. The boat has a bar area where you can grab a bite to eat or a drink of choice (note that alcohol is not served on board).
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
Infants aged 2 and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Pick Up Points
- There are multiple pick-up points for this excursion.
- In the next step of booking, please mention the location and hotel name of stay.
- The boat picks up from different piers in Playa de Muro, Las Gaviotas and Port de Alcudia.
- On the day of your excursion, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.