The Unseen Pedrera Guided Tour
Discover the hidden secrets of La Pedrera that are usually closed to the general public. See the numerous elements that renowned architect Antoni Gaudi brought in for this unique building.
- Discover the rarely seen spaces of La Pedrera on this unique tour.
- Learn a great deal about the attraction with the expert guide by your side.
- See the incredible Flower Courtyard, a spectacle of light, shapes and colors.
- Catch 360-degree views of your surroundings from the uniquely designed Warrior Rooftop.
- Visit the Whale Attic, a prime example of self-sufficient architectural wonder by Antoni Gaudi.
- Explore the Tenants’ Apartment, an early 20th-century example of a bourgeois family home.
- Live guide
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
This tour takes you to some of the hidden gems of La Pedrera, that are usually not seen by the public. The Flower Courtyard walls present a spectacle of light, colors, and shapes that contrast with its sober facade. The colors come from the paintings with floral motifs that are present along the walls. The staircase climbs to the top like a winding root, and hundreds of flowers come to life on the ceiling at the top of the staircase.
The Warrior Rooftop is another unique attraction that stands at the top of the Pedrera where you can catch 360-degree views of the city. What's unique about the Warrior Rooftop is that it bears no resemblance to the architecture of Gaudi's time. The Whale Attic houses a thin brick structure that is formed by over 270 catenary arches, which resembles the skeleton of a whale. The attic was constructed to be self-sufficient and is a prime example of an architectural solution that solves the issues of insulation, ventilation and lighting. Finally, you will visit the Tenants’ Apartment, which recreates the home of a bourgeois family in Barcelona in the early part of the 20th century. Household equipment, utensils and furnishings from this period can be seen, along with ornamental decorations by Gaudi.
know before you go
Timings vary on a day-to-day basis. Please check the exact date to know the tour timings.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tripods and flash photography are prohibited.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing backpacks to the attraction.
- Mobile phones are also prohibited inside the attraction.
- Audio guide available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Casa Milà.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Casa Milà.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- The closest bus stop is Pg de Gràcia - Diagonal.
- The stop is just 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #N4 and #N5 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.