La Tomatina: The Tomato Festival
- Be a part of this tour which is sure to be the most fun way to experience La Tomatina
- Start by being a part of an amazing campsite in Valencia
- Have an amazing time at the Tomato Festival with friends, locals, & tourists, as everyone joins in this day of sheer enjoyment
- Party at Valencia afterwards to make the end to this tour perfect
This your chance to be a part of one of the ‘must do’ European festivals! Come on up to the biggest and most-talked about festival in the whole world: La Tomatina!
The Tomato Festival is one day filled with happy madness; tens of thousands of people celebrating together; strangers, friends, locals and tourists alike! It begins with the locals having fun soaking all the festival goers with hoses, water bombs & water pistols.
Then come the trucks carrying tonnes of tomatoes- and the real fun begins! And that's not the end: get rinsed off by the locals and then head to the official afterparty in Valencia to make it all perfect!
- Transfers to and from the Tomato fight
- Camping accommodation in pre-erected twin share tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided
- Tasty breakfast each morning
- Hearty dinner every second evening
- Experienced guides to lead you through the mayhem
- A Bloody Mary on the morning of La Tomatina Festival
- Massive Stoke campsite party
- Beach games
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The buses leave from Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafe. The Day Trip leaves at 03.30am and leaves from Bunol at 1pm, returning to Barcelona by roughly 7pm on the day of Tomatina