Night Safari Tickets: Bali Safari and Marine Park
Embark on a thrilling night safari through the African Savvanah in Bali! Also included on this tour are a traditional puppet show, close encounters with wild animals and a delicious BBQ dinner!
- Experience the nocturnal magic of the Night Safari at the Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Discover more than 60 wild species at the park and experience close encounters with them
- Enjoy the Afrika! Rhythm of Fire Show that includes a fire dance and a puppet performance
- End your tour with a tasty barbecue dinner at the Nkuchiro Bar before you make your way back
- Welcome drink
- Walking safari
- Night safari
- Barbecue dinner at Nkuchiro Restaurant
- Admission to Afrika! Rhythm of Fire Show
- Wildlife encounters
- Shuttle bus (subject to availability)
- Additional gratuities
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 20 12月, 2022 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 20 12月, 2022 gültig.
Housing over 60 different species and 100 animals, including a host of rare and endangered species such as the orangutan, Komodo dragon and the Bali mynah, Bali Safari and Marine Park has established itself as a worthy tourist destination. Over its years of successful operation, the Night Safari, in particular, has become a signature draw. Its appeal lies in the fact that it offers you to ultimate wildlife encounter through an uninterrupted night. On this tour, you will witness nocturnal creatures as they go about their usual business. Since the animals here are not caged but left to wander, you will have the chance to come close and interact with them.
A specially designed caged tram will take you through the park, past roaring lions and fierce tigers, straight into the beating heart of the night itself. With two keepers and an informative guide accompanying you, rest assured of your safety and simply enjoy the thrill of the moment. Feed curious zebras, friendly elephants, and giraffes before you head back to the hotel lobby for a blazing performance - a puppet show titled Afrika, and the Rhythm of Fire. Wrap up with a BBQ dinner at N'kuchiro Bar & Grill and enjoy panoramic views of the savannah.
know before you go
know before you go
- If you are taking the shuttle, contact the reservation department (+62 361 751 300) to check for its availability before making the booking
- The safari is wheelchair-friendly
- The Walking Safari will be closed at 7:15 PM
- The Ticketing Counter will be closed at 8 PM
Ages 1 and under go free. Ages 2-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Bali Safari and Marine Park, Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19, (Golden Line of Bali), Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Bali Safari and Marine Park
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The park is located at a 2-hour drive distance from Nusa Dua and a 45-minute to 1-hour drive from Jimbaran, Kuta, and Sanu
- A complimentary shuttle bus service (subject to availability) is offered from designated pickup points. Please check the schedule for more information
- Make sure to confirm your spot on the shuttle bus at least a day before your scheduled visit. Call the reservations department at +62 361 209 8100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout