Admission Tickets to Bali Safari and Marine Park
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to experience Bali Safari and Marine Park, a favorite vacation destination for families.
- Hop aboard a comfortable safari at the Bali Safari and Marine Park and soak in the views of the flora and exquisite wildlife.
- Pass by a wide range of animals like hippos, rhinos, crocodiles, tigers, deer, elephants, and more.
- Check out the educational shows like the Predator to Prey, Elephant Conservation, and Agung shows.
- Tour the Balinese market and relish a sumptuous lunch at the Uma Restaurant.
- With the exclusive Dragon ticket for foreign travelers, also spend a wonderful time at the Water play zone.
- Safari Journey
- Animal Education Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Harimau from Predator to Prey Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Elephant Conservation & Education Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Bali Agung Show (Based on Schedule)
- Balinese Traditional Market
- Lunch at Uma Restaurant (if selected)
- Waterplay zone (if selected)
- Guided tour
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 20 12月, 2022 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 20 12月, 2022 gültig.
Located in the bustling Gianyar Regency, Bali Safari and Marine Park has a lot to offer. This is a common must-visit attraction for families vacationing in Bali, as it offers a unique animal encounter-experience. From watching interactive shows to getting up close and personal with some of the friendly inhabitants here, this experience has much to offer.
The Wonders of the Jungle Await You!
The Safari journey includes a ride along the open enclosures that house wild animals of Africa, India, and Indonesia on this exciting journey. a delicious lunch at Uma restaurant. The safari offers an educational twist to the tour with presentations about the endangered wildlife and ecosystem. The Animal Education, Predator to Prey, and Elephant Conservation presentations and the Bali Agung show will shed light on the sad depletion and measures for the protection of the diverse wildlife. Move on to explore the traditional Balinese market that will offer you a glimpse of the colorful culture. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the Uma Restaurant after your trip and re-energize yourself. With the Dragon ticket specially curated for international tourists, enjoy some time at the fun-filled water play zone!
know before you go
know before you go
- The Safari Legend (+Lunch) tickets are valid for Indonesian ID/KITAS holders only.
- The Dragon ticket is valid for International ID card holders only.
- Shows and schedules are subject to change without prior notice due to weather conditions.
- Daily: 9am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the zoo/while boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Address: Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19, (Golden Line of Bali), Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia.
- The park is located at a 2-hour drive distance from Nusa Dua and a 45-minute to 1-hour drive from Jimbaran, Kuta, and Sanu.
- A complimentary shuttle bus service (subject to availability) is offered from designated pickup points. Please check the schedule for more information.
- Make sure to confirm your spot on the shuttle bus at least a day before your scheduled visit. Call the reservations department at +62 361 209 8100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.