Bali Bird Park - 1 Day Admission Ticket
Find yourself surrounded by a magnificent tropical setting at Bali Bird Park, home to a wide variety of birds. Engage in interactive activities and fascinating shows through the day!
- Discover over 250 different species of birds and learn of several exotic habitats
- Engage in exciting activities like feeding parrots or watching a 4D show
- Interact with tropical species as you feed birds at the live feeding stations
- See macaws, storks, cockatoos, and other birds as they soar through the sky during the Bali Rainforest Show
- Capture perfect memories of your time with the local winged residents
- Entry to Bali Bird Park
- Hotel transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 30 Juli, 2023 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 30 Juli, 2023 gültig.
Stroll through the seven different sections of the park and journey through the forests of Latin America, Africa, Australia and other parts of the world. Discover luscious flora and fauna ever-present in the deepest corners of jungles as you cover the land in Bali Bird Park.
Over here, you will get to see over 1000 birds belonging to 250 odd species. The park makes a spectacular effort in recreating natural habitats of the birds, complete with indigenous plant life. Walk alongside cassowaries, crested-cranes, storks, pelicans, and many more birds as they wander freely through the park. Strike the perfect pose with birds as they perch upon your shoulders, and certainly don’t miss out on a ton of activities offered by the park, from feeding birds from the palms of your hands to relaxing in the air-conditioned 4D theatre.
know before you go
know before you go
The ticket includes the following variants that you can choose from:
- Admission Ticket - Foreign Travellers
- Admission Ticket - Indonesian ID Holders
- To be able to see the Komodo dragon, you must visit the cage. Komodo dragon feeding is only available on certain days, namely on Tuesday at 11am and on Friday at 2:30pm
- It will take you about 3 hours to tour the park in its entirety if you wish to see all that it has to offer.
- Sat to Mon: 9am - 5:30pm
- Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 2-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display your voucher along with a valid photo ID or government ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - Bali Bird Park
- Address: Jl. Bird Park No.3, Batubulan, Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
The ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking