Terra Natura Murcia Tickets
Meet and learn about 50 different species at Terra Natura, a zoo in Murcia, dedicated to conserving wildlife that features two habitats, the African Savannah and the Iberian Peninsula.
- Take a trip to Terra Natura in Murcia and get a chance to meet wildlife from the African Savannah and the peninsula of Iberia.
- This park houses 50 species of animals that you can get to see in their natural habitat owing to the vegetation that covers the park and you are also allowed to feed some of the species with food provided by the park.
- Get a chance to observe animals through a cutting-edge barrier that appears almost invisible to visitors, enhancing the experience of being one with nature.
- Meet the Iberian wolf, the grizzly bear, and more in the Iberian section of the park, and head over to the Savannah-inspired enclosure to meet rhinos, suricates, lions, and other fauna native to Africa.
- Educational activities and talks
- Map of the park with a schedule and information about all the activities
- Parking (available on-site for an additional fee)
- Animal food to feed certain animals
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Located on the outskirts of Murcia, Terra Natura Murcia is a unique zoo that covers an area of 165,445 square meters. In addition to being known for housing a wide range of species, it is also dedicated to research, conservation, and social work to preserve wildlife. The park has two distinct habitats, one for animals from the African Savannah and the other for fauna from the Iberian Peninsula. Both these enclosures are designed keeping in mind the natural habitat of each region so that the animals and the visitors get a true feel of wildlife in both regions.
Terra Natura in Murcia applies the concept of ‘Zooinmersion’, which reduced the separation between the animals and the visitors in a comfortable and safe manner by introducing cutting-edge technology. These barriers are made to look almost invisible to the visitors to give the feeling of being one with nature.
The African Savannah section houses towering giraffes, lions, suricates, brown bears, and hippopotamus. While the Iberian Peninsula section features animals such as the European lynx, the grizzly bear, and the Iberian wolf. You may also get a chance to spot endangered species like the White African Rhinoceros and African lions. During the winters, the park also puts exotic birds and reptiles like the albino python and boa constrictor on display.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Some experiences, products, and services may be offered with limitations or may not be available.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The park is pram/stroller accessible.
- Leaving the zoo and re-entering with the same ticket is not allowed.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Some species can be fed but only with food provided by the park.
- Wheelchairs are available for rent.
- The park does not have a lactation room.
Click here to view the operating hours in detail.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Terra Natura Murcia.
- Address: Calle Regidor Cayetano Gago, s/n, 30100 Espinardo, Murcia, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest tram stop is 'Los Rectores-Terra Natura.' Catch tram #L1 or L1B to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.