Admission Ticket to Art Science Museum: Future World
Get a chance to visit one of the most iconic museums in the world, situated in beautiful Singapore. See some of the finest works of art and science, including the Flying Machine, treasures from the Belitung Shipwreck and many more!
- Explore the stunningly designed museum, and check out its 21 galleries.
- Discover art, science, and technology, with exhibits featuring everything from da Vinci’s work to particle physics.
- Savor some incredible sights, including works by some of the top artists in the world, and invaluable treasures.
- Fun Fact: The building is spread over almost 5000 square meters, and has 21 different galleries.
- Admission to Art Science Museum
- Drop-off services to hotel
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch jederzeit innerhalb der nächsten 30 Tage verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind ab dem Kaufdatum 30 Tage gültig.
One of the iconic cultural attractions in Singapore, the ArtScience Museum is a place to explore technology, art, science, and culture. The building is spread over almost 5000 square meters, and has 21 different galleries. In the shape of a lotus, the museum opened in the February of 2011 and has hosted exhibitions that includes works of art by Salvador Dali, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh and several other prominent artists. On the other hand, exhibitions featuring science and technology topics, such as cosmology, paleontology, particle physics and big data has also been showcased.
Three galleries that are part of the permanent exhibition of the museum, Curiosity, Expression, and Inspiration. Several touring exhibitions are also present, and are usually present for a few months, and are often curated by other famous museums across the world. Some of the permanent exhibitions include some of the greatest works of science and art, such as a model of the Flying Machine by Leonardo da Vinci and a Kongming Lantern. A part of the Belitung Collection can also be seen here, along with the other rare Tang dynasty treasures. You can see some intricately tooled vessels made of gold and silver. They are spectacular to see, and the small collection is one of the most prized items in the museum.
know before you go
know before you go
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Daily: 10am to 7pm
- Last admission at 5:30pm
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Art Science Museum ticket voucher shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at ArtScience Museum.
- Address: 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974.
- The closest bus stop is Aft Bayfront Stn Exit E. It is a quick 11-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #97, #97e and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Bayfront. It is a quick 11-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros Circle Line and Downtown Line to get you there.