Tickets to the Cabárceno Nature Park
Come to the atypical Cabárceno Natural Park, a space naturalised by the man!
- Connect with nature while visiting one of the largest animal parks in the world.
- See the many wild animals living in semi-freedom in this unique space.
- Among them are gorillas, tigers, bears, elephants and birds of prey.
- Access to the Cabárceno Nature Park.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Spread over 750 ha of land, the Cabárceno Nature Park is located in a reclaimed former iron mine and is now a magnificent example of the area's extraordinary karst landscape. As a centre for environmental education and conservation, the park is home to more than 100 animal species from five continents. These include gorillas, tigers, bears, elephants and birds of prey living in semi-freedom.
Explore the different areas of Cabárceno and contemplate the natural landscape as you go. It is a truly memorable experience for children and adults alike. You can also take a ride on the park's cable car (not included), from where you will get spectacular views from the top of Cabarceno Park.
before you go
before you go
Children from 0 to 3 years old get free admission. Children from 4 to 12 years old enjoy a reduced admission price (bring a valid photo ID).
- You will receive your voucher by email shortly.
- Please show your mobile voucher together with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please bring your valid photo ID for verification.
Ticket redemption point
- Redeem your ticket at the Cabarceno Nature Park.
- Address: Ctra. Obregón, s/n, 39690 Obregón, Cantabria, Spain. How to get to the ticket redeeming point
How to get there
The Cabárceno Nature Park is located in the Pisueña Valley, in the municipality of Penagos, just 15 km from Santander and located in a former open-cast iron mining operation.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during the purchase process.