Langkawi Wildlife Park Admission Tickets
A serene enclave filled with thousands of colorful birds, the Langkawi Wildlife Park is also home to wild animals like raccoons and crocodiles! Spend your time here feeding animals, interacting with them and seeing the renowned animal show.
- Surround yourself with Malaysia's unique flora and fauna at Langkawi Wildlife Park!
- Pet adorable animals and interact with them during the feeding program
- Pose with the animals in their natural habitats, and take fun photographs with the flamingos
- Take a break and have a laugh as you enjoy the fun animal talk show, which runs twice a day
- Admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Malaysia's native flora and fauna with a visit to Langkawi Wildlife Park, the first fully-covered wildlife park in Asia. As you stroll through the park, colorful birds cheerfully greet you. The tropical park is home to over 2,500 exotic birds from 150 species including canaries, owls and hornbills! Tip: Make sure to take plenty of photographs with the flamingos - they are famous for making funny poses all day!
Look at adorable animals playing around including rabbits and guinea pigs, cuddly white raccoons, and even bearcats! You can even get close to these animals. Just buy a bag of feed and give them little treats and watch as they nibble on the food! There’s also a hilarious animal talk show that you can’t miss while you’re there. Towards the end, stop by the shopping area to pick up some souvenirs before you leave!
know before you go
know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- For Malaysian passport holders, please present your MyKad at the time of redemption
- For non-Malaysian passport holders, please present a proof of identity at the time of redemption
- You must present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at the main entrance's counter
Mon to Sun
- Daily 8:30 AM to 7 PM (last admission at 6 PM)
- Pelican Feeding: 10 AM, 4 PM - Snake Fear Factor: 11 AM, 4:40 PM - Otter Feeding: 11:40 AM, 4:40 PM
Ages 2yrs and below go in free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is Langkawi Wildlife Park, Lot 1485, Kampung Belanga Pecah,, Jalan Ayer Hangat, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Langkawi Wildlife Park
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- From Cenang beach, the attraction is 35 minutes away by wagon
- From Kuah town, the attraction is 15 minutes away by wagon or taxi
- From the jetty, the attraction is about 16 minutes away by wagon
This ticket is valid for 180 days from the date selected during checkout