Aquaria Phuket Ticket
Head out on a magical underwater journey at Aquaria Phuket, Thailand’s largest aquarium! Learn about the wonders of the ocean and treat your senses to Trompe-l'œil paintings at the Trick Eye Museum here.
- Make your way to Aquaria Phuket, the largest aquarium in Thailand, home to over 25,000 marine creatures
- Discover the interactive zones here: Station Aquarius, Mystic Forest, South China Sea and Coastal Haven
- Admire the magic of the underwater world and marvel at the marine wonders surrounding you
- Walk into the Trick Eye Museum and immerse yourself in unique rooms filled with optical illusions
- Give your visual sense a treat as you engage with Trompe-l'œil paintings and imagine yourself in surreal worlds
- Entry into Aquaria Phuket
- Entry into Trickeye Museum
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
As Thailand’s largest aquarium, Aquaria Phuket houses and protects over 25,000 marine creatures like otters, reptiles, penguins, rays, turtles, sharks, and jellyfish! Observe these beautiful marine faunae by exploring the four interactive zones here: Mystic Forest, Coastal Haven, South China Sea, and Station Aquarius!
Learn about different habitats and don’t miss out on the chance to dine in an underwater restaurant (not included). Your ticket also gives you access to the Trick Eye Museum, an exhibition space that features several Trompe-l'œil paintings, an art form that uses realism in a way that it creates an illusion that the image is three-dimensional. Walk into rooms that will make you feel like you’re actually inside paintings. It’s the perfect day out for the entire family!
know before you go
know before you go
- During weekends and holiday periods, please be aware that there may be a short wait to enter the aquarium
- The temperature inside the aquarium is quite cold. Make sure to bring your jacket with you
Ages 3-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Aquaria Phuket, 199, Vichitsongkram Rd, Wichit, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Aquaria Phuket
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus: Catch #8411 Airport Bus and get off at ‘Central Festival,’ located five minutes from the attraction
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout