Zoom Torino - Entrance Ticket
- Benefit from skip-the-line access into this fascinating natural habitat, Zoom Turin Biopark
- Enjoy sights of 80 species from all over the world
- With no bars or cages separating you from the animals, watch them in their natural habitat
- Gain insight into unique species found here from the biologist talks that take place here
- Wave at penguins, giraffes, zebras, antelopes, ostriches, underwater hippos, and more
- The newest members of the bio park, a baby gibbon and a hippopotamus cub welcome you
- Full access to Turin Biopark with skip-the-line benefits
- Access to 2 swimming pools (optional)
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 10月, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 31 10月, 2022.
Take a leisurely stroll through the marvelous Zoom Torino, the first immersive bio park in Italy. 80 different species will keep you company, with no bars or cages separating you, just natural barriers! Learn about the curiosities of the life and habitats of the animals that call this bio park their home. Participate in talks with biologists as you embark upon this educational adventure of habitats from Asia to Africa. Enjoy Africa’s penguin feeding, Serengeti animals like giraffes, zebras, antelopes, ostriches, underwater hippos, and more. Wave at the baby gibbon and a hippopotamus cub, the newest additions to this spectacular bio park.
During the Summer, along with full park access, upgrade your ticket to include admission to two aquatic areas. Get the chance to swim next to the African penguins and relax at Bolder Beach. Watch hippos underwater and have fun at Malawi Beach.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Park Access Only
- Park Access + Swimming Pools
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- This park is easily accessible by wheelchairs and strollers
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to introduce glass objects into the park
- Re-entry into the park is allowed
- There are no ATM machines here
- No pets allowed (excluding guide dogs)
- Parking costs 3 euros to be paid at the ticket office. Free parking for motorcycles, motor homes, and disabled parking
- Weekdays: 10am - 6pm
- Weekends: 10am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket includes the barcode that is valid for entry.
- Simply display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the biopark and enter.
- Address: Str. Piscina, 36, 10040 Cumiana TO, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Pis - Via S. Giovanni Bosco-Via Sei Case, a 5-min drive to the biopark
- Bus 000702 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout