Jebel Jais Sky Tour
Calling all thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies! Conquer UAE’s tallest mountain, Jebel Jais, as you soar high up in the sky on a crazy zipline adventure. Catch stunning vistas of barren, eroded cliffs and deep canyons around every bend. Navigate your way through the sky and land on UAE’s highest sky bridge with a glass bottom deck, suspended 300mts above the ground.
- Kick off your flight in superman style as you soar into the air over Jebel Jais and its rugged, at times, wind-swept valleys with sweeping views.
- Zip from platform to platform on this self-guided aerial tour and catch stunning vistas and panoramic views of winding roads cutting through the deep rocky canyon of the mountain.
- Whiz at a speed crossing 60kph across seven zip lines covering a distance of 5 kms in this adrenaline packed adventure.
- Get the feeling of floating in the air on a hanging bridge that is suspended to the walls of the mountain at a height of 1250 meters above sea level. Feast your soul with a breath of fresh air and scenic views of the magnificent landscape.
Soar high above the rough terrain of Jebel Jais on a zipline!
With a rich blue sky shimmering high above you and a rocky terrain spouting underneath you, you will get the true sense of flight and if you have ever longed to be one with the birds in the sky, then this is the time to experience the falcon flight. The Ziplines Tour over the rugged landscape of Jebel Jais, UAE’s tallest mountain, is ideal for anybody seeking a boost of adrenaline through their veins.
On this self guided aerial tour, you will zip from platform to platform across seven zip lines that cover a distance of 5kms. A rustic path will lead you to the starting point where professionals will give you a safety briefing and provide you with a special harness for the adventure. After this, brace yourself for a superman plunge into the unparalleled mountainous splendor of Jebel Jais, whose summit sits at 1,910 meters just inside Oman. Feel your heart pounding in your ears as you build speed over 60kph in the sky. This gripping feeling of rapidly speeding toward the ground will stay with you for long and soon enough you will realize that the natural splendor of the UAE, which is most often overlooked, is just as fascinating as its engineering marvels.
Pause for a moment on a picturesque bridge hanging from the sky
After soaring through the skies, you will land on a sky bridge that is suspended to the walls of the jagged mountain. Feel the goosebumps pinprick your skin as you stand and walk on this suspended platform featuring a glass bottom deck. As far as observation decks go, it doesn't get any better than this. You will be treated to sublime vistas of the rugged landscape surrounding Hagar mountains and panoramic views that tumble and dip down to the gulf far down below. Located 1,250 meters above the sea level and 300 meters above the ground, the thrill of being anchored in the sky is incomparable to anything else you’ve experienced before.
- Jebel Jais Zipline Tour Tickets
- Sky Bridge
- Personal Expenses
Please check the calendar for available dates and timings.
Know Before You Go
1 person at any 1 time in the classic sitting position on each zipline.
5000 meters split between 7 ziplines, moving at an average speed of 60kph.
Enjoy discounted rates on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 110 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied by an adult and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so.
- All participants must be in good medical condition to be able to take this tour.
- This experience should not be done under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment.
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is mandatory for every participant to bring along their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Photos & Videos
Cherish your memorable experience for years to come by availing the photo and video services at an additional cost.
What to wear
- Make sure to wear athletic clothing that can withstand the rough terrain.
- If your experience is during the winter months, do bring a jacket along as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip.
- Use Sunblock at all times.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Lockers (additional cost applies)
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive your mobile tickets in your email instantly. Please display your tickets on a mobile device at the Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park.
- Please ensure that you have parked your vehicle and are at the Deck Park 30 minutes prior to the start time of your time slot. If you do not arrive on time, it will be considered a no show and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the venue's terms and conditions.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.