Paseo del Arte - 3 Museum Pass for the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia
Discover the ‘Golden Triangle of Art in Madrid’ as you visit the top three art galleries with a single ticket allowing you to save a great deal of money and time. Indulge in the world of art and take in a collective of more than 6,000 artworks.
- A treat for art lovers and tourists alike, save upto 20% on entrance fees at the best museums of Madrid with your Paseo Del Arte card.
- Explore the Thyssen-Bornemisza, Museo del Prado and The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía which are collectively known as ‘The Golden Triangle of Art’.
- Discover the works of some of the greatest artists in the history of the art world including Raphael, Picasso, Monet, Van Gogh, Caravaggio, Rembrandt and many more as you look at collections that range from the 13th century to the 21st century.
- The card is valid for 1 year from your date of purchase allowing you extreme flexibility when it comes to planning your visit.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Paseo Del Arte pass is a one-of-kind art-centric museum pass in Madrid that allows you to access the top three art museums of the city while also saving you money, time on queues and more. Walk through the ‘Golden Triangle of Art’ and see works across eight centuries as you’re bound to learn about the evolution of art and its history.
Madrid is known for its prolific artworks world over and this card allows you to discover exactly what it is that makes Madrid special. With access to the permanent exhibitions as well as most the temporary exhibitions, you’re guaranteed to fall in love with art. Through this discovery of artworks, you’ll see some of the greatest works in existence from artists whose names are synonymous with artistic revolutions of Spain and the rest of Europe
The Paseo Del Arte pass allows you to access the leading museums of Madrid i.e the Thyssen-Bornemisza, Prado and Reina Sofia Centre.
The Thyssen-Bornemisza is one of the largest and most valuable privately held art collections in the entire world. This extraordinary private collection spans over multiple centuries of artists and artworks and includes pieces from the Renaissance, the Baroque and Rococo era, the age of Romanticism and the evolution into Modernist and Impressionist era. This cultural journey will take you through the works of Rembrandt, Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian and several other prolific artists.
Museo Del Prado
Rated by National Geographic is one of the top 10 museums in the world, the Prado is an old castle which displays nearly 1,500 works by world famous artists. The works here include a large number of paintings from the Spanish Golden Age and offers a penetrating look at the history of Spanish Art. The collection, based on the Spanish Royal Collection, dates back to the 12th century and includes the works of Francisco Goya who is considered the most important Spanish painter of his time. You can also expect to see the works of Diego Velazquez, Titian, Raphael and El Greco to name a few.
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
The national Spanish museum for 20th-century art holds the greatest collections of Spain’s top three 20th century artists - Picasso, Dali and Miro. The hospital turned art museum houses 1,653 paintings featuring both national and international artists. The most famous 20th century artwork of Spain, ‘Guernica’ by Pablo Picasso resides in this museum. This museum is also known for its beautiful courtyards and vaulted hallways which are an absolute joy to wander through.
- Admission to the permanent collection of Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Admission to the permanent collection and some temporal exhibitions at the Prado Museum
- Admission to the permanent collection and some temporal exhibitions at the Reina Sofia Centre.
- Temporary exhibitions of the Thyssen Museum
Know Before You Go
Prado Museum hours:
Mon - Sat from 10 AM - 8 PM
Sunday from 10 AM - 7 PM
Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum hours:
Mon 12 PM - 4 PM, Tue - Sun 10 AM - 7 PM
Mon - Sat 10 AM - 9 PM, Sun 10 AM - 7 PM
The Reina Sofía Museum is closed on Tuesdays
The Paseo Del Arte pass is valid for an year from the booking. You can enter each museum only one time with the pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Paseo Del Arte ticket voucher. Proceed to the ticketing office of the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and swap your e-voucher for the pass.
The Prado Museum & Reina Sofia are free for disabled apeople and visitors under the age of 18.