Skip the Line Tickets to SEA LIFE Melbourne
Witness the beauty of thousands of sea creatures at SEA LIFE Melbourne. Feast your eyes on playful turtles, slippery rays, massive sharks, and colourful corals. You can experience the daily lives of these animals as you walk through a see-through tunnel, where you are surrounded by exquisite marine life.
- Marvel at the Mermaid Garden’s - an enormous oceanarium that is home to nurse sharks, stingrays and more.
- Catch sight of more than 10,000 sea creatures found from across the globe, and see the incredible variety of sea life on Earth!
- Check out one of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, Pinjarra, as you go through the Croc Lair.
- Witness Gentoo Penguins being fed in the Penguin Playground.
- Explore Coral Caves and catch sight of numerous vibrant and colourful sea life and reefs.
- Discover the incredible life lurking beneath the Port Phillip Bay and see Fiddler rays and the iconic Port Jackson shark.
- Immerse yourself into the all-new digital installation, the Interactive Wonder Wall where you can say hello to Seahorses and Clownfish.
- Explore the depths of the ocean and see some of the largest marine creatures of the aquarium at the Shipwreck Explorer exhibit.
What To Expect
Discover One of the Largest Aquariums in the World
A destination that you simply cannot miss, Melbourne’s Sea Life Aquarium houses more than 10,000 animals. You will be able to explore the entire place from a beautiful vantage point, a see-through tunnel. Watch amazing creatures swim around you in this immersive experience. You will be mere inches away from some of the most magnificent creatures in the world. These animals are found all the way from Australia to the freezing waters of Antarctica.
Explore the Various Exhibits around the Melbourne Aquarium
Sea Life Melbourne is Australia’s most integrated oceanic ecosystem. The aquarium allows you to get up close to penguins, sharks, stingrays, thousands of tropical fish, seahorses and much more! SEA Life is also home to the mighty saltwater crocodile and a rainforest feature that holds some unique Australian wildlife like the lungfish, turtles, snakes and lizards.
You can unwind at the icy Penguin Playground and watch King and Gentoo penguins go about their daily business - getting fed and sliding around on the snow. Head over to the Coral Caves and discover animals that inhabit the vibrant and colorful corals. SEA Life also has multiple interactive experiences that guests at the Aquarium can experience. Discovery Rockpools allows you to touch Sea stars and shark eggs. For an additional fee, you can also strap on some scuba gear and immerse yourself into the tank and scuba dive along side the sharks.
To help enrich your time at the aquarium, SEA Life has installed an all new 4D cinema theater experience. At the cinema, you will be join Scrat, Ice Age’s nut-crazed squirrel and follow him on his newest adventure, Ice Age: No Time For Nuts 4-D. SEA Life also has an Interactive Wonderwall experience where you can wave your hands about to conjure bubbles on a digital screen and say hello to the Clownfish and Seahorses.
All in all, you can discover a great deal about sea life in Australia and across the world at this attraction. It is the perfect spot to take enthusiastic kids who are greatly interested in ocean life.
- Entry into SEA Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Transport to and from Melbourne Aquarium
Know Before You Go
- Admission is free for children under the age of 3.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the aquarium.
- Melbourne Aquarium is open from 10 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday. The last admission into the attraction is at 4:30 PM.
- On weekends and public holidays, the attraction is open from 9:30 AM to 6 PM. The last admission is at 5 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, rescheduled, or amended.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Sea Life Melbourne mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Sea Life Aquarium Melbourne, King St Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Get off at either Flinders Street or Southern Cross train station. The Melbourne Aquarium is just a 5 minute walk from here.
- Get off at Melbourne Aquarium/ Flinders Street stop using tram nos. 35, 70, or 75
- Get off at Spencer St station using buses 944 or 945. Walk up Flinders St for about 10 minutes, and you will see the Melbourne Aquarium on your right.
- Get off at Queens Bridge Street using buses 234, or 236 and walk down the road for about 5 minutes. Melbourne Aquarium will appear to your left.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout