St. Paul's Cathedral Tickets and 24 Hrs Thames River Cruise Combo
Visit the incredible St Paul's Cathedral while also getting to see the other marvels of London with this combo experience that gives you entry to the church while also letting you hop on and hop off across 4 piers on the river Thames over the course of 24 hours!
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- This is one of the oldest architectural marvels of the city and has stood there since 604 AD
- It was renovated and built many times, most notably after the Great Fire
- The audio guide is available in 11 languages and covers all notable areas of interest
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
St. Paul's Cathedral
An unmissable part of London’s skyline, St. Paul’s Cathedral is one of the oldest and most important pieces of the architecture and history of London. From State Funerals to a Royal Wedding, to Jubilee Celebrations, St. Paul’s has seen it all. It has also seen the Great Fire in 1666, where it was nearly destroyed, but was rebuilt with great care.
The cathedral floor and its decor is a mesmerizing sight, from where you will ascend to the Whispering Gallery to marvel at the acoustics there. You will also see the Stone Gallery, the Golden Gallery, and the crypts. You can also see Oculus, an award-winning 270° film experience. Some newer additions to the cathedral are Bill Viola’s video art installation, an altar front display from World War 1 which was embroidered by the servicemen as they recuperated in British hospitals.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- St Paul's Cathedral Ticket
- Free Audioguide
Know Before You Go
5 Oct onwards, cruises will operate on Fri, Sat & Sun between 11 AM & 5 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must exchange your voucher for your sightseeing cruise and St Paul's Cathedral tickets.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of the ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your St Paul's Cathedral ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
All children aged 17 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.