The London Pass - Unlimited Attractions Pass
With the London Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to over 80 attractions in London, including Westminster Abbey and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, the London Pass is literally your ticket to the city!
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Visit any of the attractions listed for the duration of either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 days.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass.
- On the bus, explore iconic landmarks on 9 routes with over 110 stops to choose from.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction.
- You can then visit your chosen attractions at your own pace for the remaining duration of the pass.
- Each pass comes with a free guidebook and also entitles you to a range of great offers around the city.
- Access to 80+ attractions
- Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 days
- 1-Day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Digital guidebook available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese
super flexible cancellation policy
Can be canceled anytime during the life of the pass, as long as it has not been activated.
why you should get this pass
Apart from being a global capital with world-class sights, London is also patchwork of distinct neighborhoods. These range from charming Georgian squares and village greens to graffiti-painted arts quarters, upscale restaurants, and more. Moreover, since London has so much history, there are tons of historic sites and hidden corners to explore. With this pass, you can explore all of this on your own, at your own pace. In fact, you can see the British capital in its entirety with savings on both time and money. From the iconic Tower of London and the sweeping panoramas at The View from The Shard to a cruise down the Thames, this pass lets you do it all. Get free, one-time access to up to 80 attractions over the course of either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 days.
What's more, you also get a 1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus ticket that has over 110 stops across London. Some of these stops include Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, London Zoo, and Piccadilly Circus. The pass is valid for a full working day across 9 routes and includes a live English audio guide. This audio guide is also available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese (Brazilian), and Russian.
- Southwark Cathedral
- Handel & Hendrix London
- Freud Museum London
- The Postal Museum
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Museum of Brands, Packaging, and Advertising
- Pollock’s Toy Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tour & World Rugby Museum
- Twickenham Stadium World Rugby Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- The Foundling Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum London
- London Canal Museum
- London Stadium Tour
- Guildhall Art Gallery
- Keats House
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Museum of London Docklands
- National Army Museum
- 30+ London Sights Tour - Top Sights Tours
- Parliament Tour - Top Sights Tours
- The Garden Museum
- London Museum of Water and Steam
- Emirates Stadium Tour - Arsenal FC
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- London Bicycle Tour
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Brit Icon Tours
know before you go
The London Pass has the following options you can choose from:
- 1-Day Pass
- 2-Day Pass
- 3-Day Pass
- 4-Day Pass
- 5-Day Pass
- 7-Day Pass
- 10-Day Pass
Each pass is subject to a maximum credit value and you are unable to exceed this. 1 credit is worth £1 and your credits are redeemed when you enter attractions, reducing by the amount of the standard gate price of the attraction you enter.
The maximum credits value per pass type is listed below:
- 1-Day Adult London Pass: 215 max credits
- 2-Day Adult London Pass: 325 max credits
- 3-Day Adult London Pass: 425 max credits
- 4-Day Adult London Pass: 515 max credits
- 5-Day Adult London Pass: 595 max credits
- 7-Day Adult London Pass: 735 max credits
10-Day Adult London Pass: 990 max credits
1-Day Child London Pass: 150 max credits
- 2-Day Child London Pass: 215 max credits
- 3-Day Child London Pass: 275 max credits
- 4-Day Child London Pass: 325 max credits
- 5-Day Child London Pass: 370 max credits
- 7-Day Child London Pass: 440 max credits
- 10-Day Child London Pass: 580 max credits
Once you've purchased a sightseeing credits package it's easy; you simply scan your pass at any of the attractions to access them.
- Note: In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions.
- All passes are to be used on consecutive days. For example, if you have a 3-day pass and start using it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for that day, Wednesday and Thursday. Please note: if you start using your pass in the evening or late in the day, that will count as your first day.
Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! You will receive your pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You can use it straight from your phone. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
The London Pass is valid for two years from the date of purchase. Your London Pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction. It is then valid for the number of days mentioned on the pass of your choice, for consecutive days and not random 24-hour periods.