FreeStyle Attraction Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
With the Freestyle Cruise Pass, experiencing the best New York has to offer has never been easier! Save up to 40% on your entrance to New York's prime attractions along with an unlimited one-day Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry access and free, one-time entry to your choice of three New York City attractions. Make the smarter travel choice with the Freestyle Cruise Pass.
- Explore New York with the most flexible pass in New York City.
- With the Freestyle Cruise Pass, you can choose from a list of 40 attractions and get to them easily with the Hop-on, Hop-off ferry stops that are favourably located around Manhattan.
- One-day, unlimited, All Around Town Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry Tour.
- The Freestyle Cruise Pass gives you free, one-time entry to one or three New York City attractions, saving you up to 40% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- The pass is valid for 14 days from the time of purchase, and after first usage, it is valid for 24 hours.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
about your freestyle cruise pass
The Freestyle Cruise Pass gives you unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off ferry access for one day. Traverse through the Big Apple from a unique vantage point over New York's waterways and get a chance to see the gorgeous New York City skyline with exquisite views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and more iconic landmarks. Your Hop-On Hop-Off ferry tour is valid for 14 days from the time of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for 24 hours. The ferry has multiple stops in Brooklyn and Manhattan allowing you to capture the city from a different perspective over the water.
In addition to the Hop-On, Hop-Off services, your Freestyle Cruise Pass comes with a choice of entry to 3 New York City attractions. Choose from over 40 New York attractions, now including the 9/11 Memorial and Museum in your one-day pass.
How to Use Your Freestyle Cruise Pass
The biggest advantage of the Freestyle Cruise Pass is the savings. The Freestyle Cruise Pass gives you free, one-time entry to three attractions, letting you save on entrance tickets to these attractions had you purchased them separately. With specific partnerships and deals, the Freestyle Cruise Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travel-enthusiasts.
Key Freestyle New York Pass Inclusions
Choose from an exhaustive list of activities including attractions, tours, museums, walking tours, cruises and dining options.
9/11 Memorial & Museum | Madame Tussauds Celebrity Ticket | Ripley's Believe It or Not (Includes LaserRace) | Top of the Rock Observation Deck | One World Observatory | Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island | National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey | Gulliver’s Gate | NFL Experience
Lincoln Center Tour | The Radio City Stage Door Tour | Rockefeller Center Tour | Madison Square Garden All Access Tour | When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour | The TOUR | Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
Please note: The TOUR, When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour and Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride all need prior reservations for bookings.
American Museum of Natural History | The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) | Cloisters Museum | Guggenheim Museum | Metropolitan Museum of Art | Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum | Museum of the City of New York | El Museo del Barrio | 9/11 Tribute Museum
Certain museums may be subject to change. Please call and confirm attraction availability beforehand.
Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour | World War II of the BK Navy Yard Tour | Inside Industry Tour of the BK Navy Yard | Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour | NYC Slavery and Underground Tour | Alternative New York Street Art Tour | Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Tour
Dining (select from fixed menus; beverages and gratuities will not be included)
Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor | Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy) | Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building) | Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street | $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood | $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
NYCFC (New York City FC) Tickets | NY Mets home game at Citi Field | Baseball Game at Yankee Stadium
Click here for more information on all the attractions, tours and museums included with this pass.
know before you go
With the Freestyle Cruise Pass, you get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket with unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off access. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid 24 hours. You can choose to get on or off the ferry whenever you want, allowing you the freedom to explore the city without worrying about how to get around.
Using the Freestyle Cruise Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you can simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket at Pier 78, (38th St & 12th Ave) to redeem your pass, and you're good to go!
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle New York Pass.
Tour lengths vary based on the route and can range between 90 minutes and 3 hours.
Departs anytime between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
How to Redeem Your Freestyle New York Pass
You will receive an email with your Freestyle Cruise voucher shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at the redemption point to redeem your Freestyle Cruise Pass.
Pier 78 (38th St & 12th Ave).
How to Get There
Get to the 34th Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station. Walk north-west on West 34th St towards 11th Avenue. Turn left onto 12th Avenue. Take the zebra crossing and you will reach Pier 78.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon its first usage and once the pass has been activated, you have 24 hours to use the same before the Hop-on, Hop-off pass expires. You have 14 days before your attraction tickets expire.
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to see. This lets you make the most of your NYC trip.
- Please download a copy of the route map to help you navigate through the different routes.
- Please check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you will save.
- Check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit before you go. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day.
- You can visit each attraction only once with the Freestyle Cruise Pass.
- The twilight cruise promises a magical experience on NYC’s waterways and presents a different perspective to the city.
- The sightseeing cruise includes a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.